Roman Catholic Homily goes Viral

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

I truly hate to post something like this, but this is something I gladly watched from beginning to end. He skirts what is permissible for a charitable organization, but he nails the issues.

Bottom line: Why no good Catholic can vote for Biden/Harris.

Excellent. Right in our own backyard.

I truly hate to post something like this, but this is something I gladly watched from beginning to end. He skirts what is permissible for a charitable organization, but he nails the issues.

what makes you think that every American is Catholic? I'm an ex-craddle Catholic. The parents go me into this when I weighted approximately eight pounds. I got out of it. these religious things only count if one is a member of this religion.

Ed had a career in Human Resources in several Baltimore area firms. He and his wife, Jan, were married in 1970. They have four grown children and seventeen grandchildren.

Charismatic Episcopal Church, and then the Anglican Church in America, Fr. Meeks was ordained a Roman Catholic priest on June 23, 2012.

Because they separate Church and Religion??

Forum List

Back