Roll Call: Who is Now Ready to Move on From Massive Voter Fraud, and Admit that Biden Won and Free and Fair Election in 2020.

Democrats are liars and cheaters
Dems stole it, naturally they want people to ignore that and move on. Meanwhile we laugh at the illegitimate Biden and his Dem whores.
You people need to give it a rest. You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights

157264098_10158788964361885_3184122514153271315_n.jpg

Truth is coming out.

With States certifying election results across the Nation, and (R), Conservatives and trump Lovers still clinging to Massive Voter Fraud, Just type a simple phrase or two saying were you currently stand, on June 27th, 2021, on .................

"The Election was Stolen Due to Massive Voter Fraud."
Even if votes were not tampered with, I don't see how anyone say that elections are on the up and up when academia and the media are out their propagandizing for the DNC 24/7.

All evidence shows that academia and the media lean left.

It's all rigged either way.

With States certifying election results across the Nation, and (R), Conservatives and trump Lovers still clinging to Massive Voter Fraud, Just type a simple phrase or two saying were you currently stand, on June 27th, 2021, on .................

The 'Big Lie' is our ugly truth. Just like 'Crossfire Hurricane', the Dimm's always want to move on instead of thoroughly investigating corruption.
This is how we became a 'Banana Republic'!! :banana:

The 'Big Lie' is our ugly truth. Just like 'Crossfire Hurricane', the Dimm's always want to move on instead of thoroughly investigating corruption.
Corruption in government? What corruption?

Oh, you mean Orange man bad.

Not to worry, they are just getting started on him.

After 3 years of intensive investigation without finding anything wrong, there has to be something he did wrong.

Besides, January 6th

He won and now we have a border crisis, police officers shrugging as crime rates soar in cities, energy independence is kissed goodbye as gas prices skyrocket and trans girls playing sports against biological girls and basically spitting in the face of our female population. We deserve this as we put the man in office.

My kids are suffering because of him.

why fear a real audit

why are democrats so afraid of election audits...al gore forced multiple recounts but now its a bad thing...help us understand
Real Audit? by Cyber Ninjas,

Cyber Ninjas started the weeks-long recount effort Friday, but it is doing so with little transparency and refuses to allow media or the public to watch the recount being held at the state fairgrounds in Phoenix. Only observers who have had their backgrounds checked by the company are allowed in.

The Florida-based consultancy has no election experience and is run by a man who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate.

Bring on the Legitimate Audits........No Problem.
Cyber Ninjas is legit? NOPE, they have no election experience.

OK, when they prove voter fraud, I'll remember you think they have a funny name

It hasn't been investigated? Really? I must have been having an 8 month long nightmare. This election fraud crap is jusr that. It is a thinly disguised ploy to justify voter supression

why fear a real audit

why are democrats so afraid of election audits...al gore forced multiple recounts but now its a bad thing...help us understand
Real Audit? by Cyber Ninjas,

Cyber Ninjas started the weeks-long recount effort Friday, but it is doing so with little transparency and refuses to allow media or the public to watch the recount being held at the state fairgrounds in Phoenix. Only observers who have had their backgrounds checked by the company are allowed in.

The Florida-based consultancy has no election experience and is run by a man who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate.

Bring on the Legitimate Audits........No Problem.
Cyber Ninjas is legit? NOPE, they have no election experience.

OK, when they prove voter fraud, I'll remember you think they have a funny name
It’s not the name

It’s the fact that they have Zero Election experience and ran by Far Right individual(s).

He won and now we have a border crisis, police officers shrugging as crime rates soar in cities, energy independence is kissed goodbye as gas prices skyrocket and trans girls playing sports against biological girls and basically spitting in the face of our female population. We deserve this as we put the man in office.

1624823746870.png

Will there be anything else, Big Guy?

View attachment 506258
I know the truth hurts, old prancing Nancy boy. You could not refute any of my post. Enjoy Provincetown.

View attachment 506258
I know the truth hurts, old prancing Nancy boy. You could not refute any of my post. Enjoy Provincetown.
In the news toaday:

With the ruling stating, "We conclude that there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020," Phang suggested that Trump will have difficulty finding any lawyers who will go to the mat for him like Giuliani did.

Critics of the president found his speech appalling while some of his supporters were disgusted that he is not bringing anything new to the fight.

Yet in the audience and on the stage, the scene in Ohio on Saturday was reflective of how diminished Mr. Trump has become in his post-presidency, and how reliant he is on a smaller group of allies and supporters who have adopted his alternate reality as their own," New York Times correspondent Jeremy Peters explained. "One of the event's headliners was Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, the far-right Republican who has promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory."

Deal with it big guy

View attachment 506258
In the news toaday:

With the ruling stating, "We conclude that there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020," Phang suggested that Trump will have difficulty finding any lawyers who will go to the mat for him like Giuliani did.

Critics of the president found his speech appalling while some of his supporters were disgusted that he is not bringing anything new to the fight.

Yet in the audience and on the stage, the scene in Ohio on Saturday was reflective of how diminished Mr. Trump has become in his post-presidency, and how reliant he is on a smaller group of allies and supporters who have adopted his alternate reality as their own," New York Times correspondent Jeremy Peters explained. "One of the event's headliners was Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, the far-right Republican who has promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory."

Deal with it big guy
The Raw Story (also stylized as RawStory[1]) is an American progressive news website and online tabloid[2] founded in 2004 by John K. Byrne.[3][4]The Raw Story describes itself as bringing attention to stories they see as downplayed or ignored by other media outlets.[3] The Columbia Journalism Review classifies The Raw Story as a clickbaitwebsite.[5] In a 2019 study published by the Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society, The Raw Story was classified as a "junk news website."[6]

Junk news website. You are what you read, old man. Trash.

Let me know when you are tired or me consistently and constantly embarrassing you on this board.

Democrats are liars and cheaters
Dems stole it, naturally they want people to ignore that and move on. Meanwhile we laugh at the illegitimate Biden and his Dem whores.
You people need to give it a rest. You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights
You need to stop lying. :talk2hand:
What exactly am I lying about Bubba?

Massive systemic fraud/voter suppression.

The Democrat Party is a dangerous crime bund/terror threat.

Forum List

Back