Roger Stone on Donald Trump Jr. indictment leaks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Roger Stone On Donald Trump Jr. Indictment Leaks

Roger Stone discusses the possibility of a Donald Trump Jr. indictment and why AP reporting on it is almost as bad as it actually happening.
-----------------------------------

And Roger Stone was right about Sessions stepping down as well video proves again what was said is what was done, but msm bahahah haven't any idea.

I dont believe Infowars articles.
As trustworthy as CNN, MSLSD, and/or NYT....For what that's worth.
No, even those shit news sources are better than infowars.
No they're not......At least PJW can make me laugh.
Nope, I challenge you to find the craziest stuff any of those sources have said that compare to the corny, ridiculous, intelligence insulting horse shit that Jones peddles to his dumb ass listeners.

Last edited:
Nope, I challenge you to find the craziest stuff any of those sources have said that compare to the corny, ridiculous, intelligence insulting horse shit that Jones peddles to his dumb ass listeners.

You're comparing crazy with crazy, which Jones runs away with....But when you look at the relatively "straight" news disseminated by the principals here, Jones is no worse than anyone else.

You're comparing crazy with crazy, which Jones runs away with....But when you look at the relatively "straight" news disseminated by the principals here, Jones is no worse than anyone else.

So you're saying that on top of not being a better "straight" news source than CNN, hes also fucking crazy? I think you just made my case for me. No one is worse than Jones. He is literally the bottom of the barrel, plus hes annoying and he sucks.

It isn't worth anything because it isn't true.

Alex Jones is a crackpot, a liar and a con man. Right wingers see to love all three!

Roger Stone will say anything he thinks will score points or give him cover.

And Stone predicting Session's removal is about as insightful as predicting that night will be accompanies by darkness.

Alex Jones is a crackpot, a liar and a con man. Right wingers see to love all three!

And Stone predicting Session's removal is about as insightful as predicting that night will be accompanies by darkness.
I can say the same thing about Jeffrey Zucker....So what?

I am a rightwinger. Alex "Bush took down the Twin Towers" Jones is no friend to Republicans. Only weirdos listen to him.

Forum List

Back