ROFLMAO---Jared Kushner

Kushner and Bannon AND Trump could all be cratered on a runway and I'd be happy.

This is one of the funnies things I've ever read!

""""
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/lo...arefromsite&utm_source=The_Concourse_facebook

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

Photo credit: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff flickr

""""Behold idiot son-in-law Jared Kushner—the man now in charge of brokering Middle East peace, Uberizing the federal government, reforming the entire criminal justice system, and keeping Donald Trump’s hands off his wife. This perfect still frame from a David O. Russell film has also been put in charge of beating ISIS. Yes, ISIS!

And what better way to terrify the caliphate than by sauntering around in a bulletproof vest that’s been personalized like a pair of Underoos, and then wearing it OVER a goddamn blazer? It’s a sharp look, one that says, “I’d like to make a war, but I’d also like a mint julep.” Imagine how long Scent of a Woman here stared at himself in the mirror with his vest and Malibu cop sunglasses on. I bet a Steve Vai guitar solo played in his head the whole time. Why, I’d just be quaking in my sandals if I were the Islamic State. This Harvard Freshman Orientation Leader will wipe them out in the morning and still have time to attend your nephew’s rehearsal dinner later that afternoon.

What a piece of shit.""""""

Maybe you should join ISIS if you hate him that much.

If he's the best Donald can do, maybe we all should, fuckface.

Who are you kidding, you're already a member.

Another wimp who can't defend Kushner nor establish his credentials. Got it.

""""
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/lo...arefromsite&utm_source=The_Concourse_facebook

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

""""Behold idiot son-in-law Jared Kushner—the man now in charge of brokering Middle East peace, Uberizing the federal government, reforming the entire criminal justice system, and keeping Donald Trump’s hands off his wife. This perfect still frame from a David O. Russell film has also been put in charge of beating ISIS. Yes, ISIS!

And what better way to terrify the caliphate than by sauntering around in a bulletproof vest that’s been personalized like a pair of Underoos, and then wearing it OVER a goddamn blazer? It’s a sharp look, one that says, “I’d like to make a war, but I’d also like a mint julep.” Imagine how long Scent of a Woman here stared at himself in the mirror with his vest and Malibu cop sunglasses on. I bet a Steve Vai guitar solo played in his head the whole time. Why, I’d just be quaking in my sandals if I were the Islamic State. This Harvard Freshman Orientation Leader will wipe them out in the morning and still have time to attend your nephew’s rehearsal dinner later that afternoon.

I wasn't aware there was anything to defend. What was his big crime that has your panties in a bunch again? The military made him wear a vest while in a war zone like they would anyone else?

Kushner needs to go.

Bannon needs to stay.

Absolutely! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bring Bannon back.

Throw that New York liberal Kushner out, Kushner has NO BUSINESS in the Trump administration!

Wake up Mr President, wake up before is too late!

Trump trusts his kids. He wants their feedback.

That's not so unusual.

And this family is like royalty now.

Reminds me of the Queen Of England and her brats.

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

There's a forum for political satire. Try using it for bullshit like this.

Hmmmm....so many Obama memes on this thread for 8 fucking years and now you want to start getting technical about the rules? F.O.

Funny, I don't see any maobama memes on this thread, maybe you should learn what a thread is and what forum they should be in.

I should have said site. You can't defend the pantywaist Kushner, so you attack the messenger instead. Your avatar is accurate.... a big pussy.

Maybe when you come up with criticism on more than how he dresses or the sun glasses he wears, you might deserve a serious response. Now run along hack, I think your handlers are calling about his socks. LMAO

Should he have worn a pussy costume under his flack jacket? Seriously, who cares that a civilian isn't wearing camo?

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

I wasn't aware there was anything to defend. What was his big crime that has your panties in a bunch again? The military made him wear a vest while in a war zone like they would anyone else?

Nepotism is against federal law for anyone in the executive, legislative or judicial branches of the government.
Is there anything else I can explain for you? God, you righties are dumb.
5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

Last edited:

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

Hmmmm....so many Obama memes on this thread for 8 fucking years and now you want to start getting technical about the rules? F.O.

Funny, I don't see any maobama memes on this thread, maybe you should learn what a thread is and what forum they should be in.

I should have said site. You can't defend the pantywaist Kushner, so you attack the messenger instead. Your avatar is accurate.... a big pussy.

Maybe when you come up with criticism on more than how he dresses or the sun glasses he wears, you might deserve a serious response. Now run along hack, I think your handlers are calling about his socks. LMAO

See post #30, dumbfuck. I assumed wrongly that some of you would have known this in the first place. But that's why we call you dumbfucks.

Trump trusts his kids. He wants their feedback.

That's not so unusual.

And this family is like royalty now.

Reminds me of the Queen Of England and her brats.

See post #30.
And this country is not a monarchy, so there's no excuse for his whiny little bitches being involved in running a country when all they know how to do is kiss daddy's ass and live off of their inheritance.
Don't you think it odd that out of Trump's 5 kids not a single one of them is independent enough to go it alone? All of them are suckups.

Nepotism is against federal law.

That doesn't apply to White House staff, idiot. He can run the White House however the fuck he wants.

Nepotism is against federal law.

That doesn't apply to White House staff, idiot. He can run the White House however the fuck he wants.

Wrong again.

(2)
“public official” means an officer (including the President and a Member of Congress), a member of the uniformed service, an employee and any other individual, in whom is vested the authority by law, rule, or regulation, or to whom the authority has been delegated, to appoint, employ, promote, or advance individuals, or to recommend individuals for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement in connection with employment in an agency; and
(3)
“relative” means, with respect to a public official, an individual who is related to the public official as father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, half brother, or half sister.

(b)
A public official may not appoint, employ, promote, advance, or advocate for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement, in or to a civilian position in the agency in which he is serving or over which he exercises jurisdiction or control any individual who is a relative of the public official. An individual may not be appointed, employed, promoted, or advanced in or to a civilian position in an agency if such appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement has been advocated by a public official, serving in or exercising jurisdiction or control over the agency, who is a relative of the individual.

Ahahahaha.....Love this board. Like shooting fish in a barrel. If you nitwits would just take a moment to check your facts....But you're too fucking lazy.

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

Fascinating...so laughing at that douchebag automatically means we are pro-ISIS? What's it like in a binary world?

See post #30, dumbfuck. I assumed wrongly that some of you would have known this in the first place. But that's why we call you dumbfucks.

Where does the law say Trump can't accept volunteer services? Well never mind, I don't play in the Political Satire Forum, so no need to reply.

Where does the law say Trump can't accept volunteer services? Well never mind, I don't play in the Political Satire Forum, so no need to reply.

No, you don't play here. You just lose here. Hahahahahaha

""""

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

Fascinating...so laughing at that douchebag automatically means we are pro-ISIS? What's it like in a binary world?

It's a hall of mirrors.

Forum List

Back