Rod Stewart

Ne never got over Obama becoming President. He used to be pretty level headed. Having a black president caused him to short-circuit. Look it up under his old, old old user name.
I didn’t care that Obumbler was black, you lying scumbag twat.

I did care that he was a hideous America disdaining scumbag.

What would Kim Carnes say about a twat rash like you?

Maggie May will transport me back the 1970s as a teen heading to high school, I would hear it coming from cars going into the student parking lot. The local station played it at 7 am exactly every day.

Yes you did...you couldn't take it and you've been pure garbage ever since.
You cannot stop lying.

If you were honest (which you never are), you could support your claim. But, of course, since you are just lying again, you couldn’t support your false claim if your life depended on it, candyass.

You’ve always been rotten garbage. You still are. 🥱

Great minds think alike. :thankusmile: :yes_text12::thup:Thanks fir posting that video. :thup:

Young Turks was the song that got me interested in Rod Stewart’s music.that song was easily my favorite of his and never thought I would hear one of his that I loved as much as that one until some guys have all the luck came along.they are tied for first place as my favorite.

Other favorites I totally love are Maggie May,you wear it well,your in my heart and downtown train.

I’m going to cleveland in September to see him open up fir billy Joel. :dance:

Last edited:

Oh my god I so much love thst song,I would say that is my second favorite of his behind both some guys have all the luck and young Turks.It’s right up there with young turks as my favorite music video of his,they both rock the house and are very unique. :thup: :dance:I really like all that smoke rising up from the street,that really makes the video magical, :thup: very nice touch from the cinematographer.:thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back