Rockettes not required to perform at Trump inauguration, union says

I think, personally, if the business had told them to perform for the OrangeCreep, I would have supported the company. However, the company did the right thing, imo.

Jake a heads up. You and others look like fools continuing the "orange" meme. He never was orange. Assholes in the media tinted him in the pictures. Any foreign publication not publishing an AP story always ran him the color he is. White. Very fair complexion.

Now as to the Rockettes. Sigh. Up and coming you can bet your sweet bippy their audiences will shrink. Pity. They are very good. I've seen them over the years a number of times.
Really?

Didn't you notice all the photoshopping going around this time? Hells' bells Jake they had Hillary looking like she was in her early thirties for heavens sake. Except the dumb fucks kept forgetting her neck and her hands.

Now to Trump and the whole orange deal. Think about it. Surrounded by professional MODELS wife and daughter and they and the rest of the family are going to let him walk out of Trump Tower with his face FLAME ORANGE?

:lmao:

I'm just amazed at the number of people who bought into the orange shit.

What do you do for an encore, encourage rape victims to provide entertainment at the rapist's birthday?
The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

For a start I am not a leftie. Far from it.

Second, I HEARD him talk about grabbing women's pussies. His words. Not mine. Not yours. Having been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he did 100 per cent say that, I am not surprised that a lot of women want nothing to do with him. Yet, you think a 'decent' person would perform for him. Really? I think a 'decent' person would not have degraded women. And I'm not even going into his insinuations about Meghan Kelly having her period. Sounds like you have lost your shit. Your point of view seems to be "yeah Trump likes grabbing women's pussies, but these stupid women should do the 'decent' thing. They should forgeddaboutit."

What a guy, Mac. A real good guy you are....

So a normal male talking to another male talks about grabbing pussy VS a man who took pleasure in getting his dick sucked off and coming into the mouth of a young girl on her knees in the Oval Office. In the White House.

While his wife and daughter were upstairs. Trump's a bad guy? And don't hand me that fucking shit either you bitch that he was talking about Kelly having her period. That's a truckload of manure.

Grow up you fool.

[

Are you talking about me??? That's just slander, SIR!!!

Sincerely, Bill "drop trou" Clinton.......

I know what you mean. All those trials that Bill went through and got found guilty. Oh, that's right. he didn't...Try again. Harder...

Like George W Bush, the lesser? Bill "drop trou" is part of the protected class........if there was a video of Bill "drop trou" mounting a 11 year old and planting his seed? Leftards would swear up and down that the video was fake......that is how fucking blind that they are.......they make me sick to my stomach......

25 times on the Lolita Express and not a peep from the left wing assholes. And the Lolita Express trips are verified by the SS.

I think, personally, if the business had told them to perform for the OrangeCreep, I would have supported the company. However, the company did the right thing, imo.

Oh looky! Fakey thinks people shouldn't be forced to provide services against their consciences.

This must mean that Christian bakers don't have to bake gay wedding cakes and Catholic nuns don't have to pay for abortions.
And boedicca again commits a fallacy of equivalency. Show me DJT's civil liberties are violated by several Rockettes saying, "No, perv, you don't get to grab my pussy."

What a Burning Strawman.

SRSLY

Jake a heads up. You and others look like fools continuing the "orange" meme. He never was orange. Assholes in the media tinted him in the pictures. Any foreign publication not publishing an AP story always ran him the color he is. White. Very fair complexion.

Now as to the Rockettes. Sigh. Up and coming you can bet your sweet bippy their audiences will shrink. Pity. They are very good. I've seen them over the years a number of times.
Really?

Didn't you notice all the photoshopping going around this time? Hells' bells Jake they had Hillary looking like she was in her early thirties for heavens sake. Except the dumb fucks kept forgetting her neck and her hands.

Now to Trump and the whole orange deal. Think about it. Surrounded by professional MODELS wife and daughter and they and the rest of the family are going to let him walk out of Trump Tower with his face FLAME ORANGE?

Trump the Wicked is enemy #1 of The American People.

Oh looky! Fakey thinks people shouldn't be forced to provide services against their consciences.

This must mean that Christian bakers don't have to bake gay wedding cakes and Catholic nuns don't have to pay for abortions.
And boedicca again commits a fallacy of equivalency. Show me DJT's civil liberties are violated by several Rockettes saying, "No, perv, you don't get to grab my pussy."

What a Burning Strawman.

SRSLY
I defend the company's right to make them work if the company wanted them to do that. I also defend the right of them to say, "keep that fucking perv away from us."

What do you do for an encore, encourage rape victims to provide entertainment at the rapist's birthday?

Second, I HEARD him talk about grabbing women's pussies. His words. Not mine. Not yours. Having been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he did 100 per cent say that, I am not surprised that a lot of women want nothing to do with him. Yet, you think a 'decent' person would perform for him. Really? I think a 'decent' person would not have degraded women. And I'm not even going into his insinuations about Meghan Kelly having her period. Sounds like you have lost your shit. Your point of view seems to be "yeah Trump likes grabbing women's pussies, but these stupid women should do the 'decent' thing. They should forgeddaboutit."

Just like all the rappers that preformed in the white house for Obama. With their bitches and whores? I wonder if Obama calls his daughters his little bitches. He already thinks of them as whores, since he stated a few years back. He is glad they can get an abortion, so they won't be burdened with a child. Little bitches.

Really?

Wasn't it John Kerry the one that started the Orange face thing?

Just like all the rappers that preformed in the white house for Obama. With their bitches and whores? I wonder if Obama calls his daughters his little bitches. He already thinks of them as whores, since he stated a few years back. He is glad they can get an abortion, so they won't be burdened with a child. Little bitches.
People like this only see the sins of the OTHER side.

No mirrors in their homes.

I know during the Clinton blow job thing. To me it wasn't the actual blow job thing I really cared about, even though that made us a laughing stock in the world. But when he waved his finger at the world and lied to us made the difference. Liberals were even saying that a blow job wasn't sex. Even though all the ones I personally talked to, wouldn't let their wives or girlfriends give me one after I asked.

So a normal male talking to another male talks about grabbing pussy VS a man who took pleasure in getting his dick sucked off and coming into the mouth of a young girl on her knees in the Oval Office. In the White House.

While his wife and daughter were upstairs. Trump's a bad guy? And don't hand me that fucking shit either you bitch that he was talking about Kelly having her period. That's a truckload of manure.

Grow up you fool.

Yeah, he was talking about her nose.
“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.”

You're sitting here defending Trumpie about grabbing women's pussies (note, I'm not defending Clinton's behaviour) and you're telling me to grow up? Gee, why did HRC call you guys deplorables. It's a mystery.

Rappers were singing about bitches and whores at the inauguration?? Wow. That BS aside, how come whenever people bring up how bad Trump's behaviour is none of you loons address it. You try and justify it by going well "Bill Clinton...' blah, blah, blah. Couple of things about Clinton. I have never heard anybody from the left or us normal folk justify his behaviour in that regard. Never. Whether you like the idea of Lewinsky blowing him or not, it was consensual. She was old enough to die for her country, drink, vote, fuck and drive a car. Yet, when The Orange One says these things, you deplorables don't bat an eye lid. Instead you try and shift the focus. Can't for the life of me see why you guys were called deplorables. Makes no sense....<oh, and I know you guys aren't the brightest, but that last bit? that was sarcasm>

I've lambasted Bubba many times on this board.
Now, your thoughts on Trump and his penchant for grabbing pussies? Mocking women who ask hard questions that he doesn't like about their time of the month? Hassling a journo with a disability? Saying Obama is a birther? Denigrating a Gold Star family?

Not interested in what you think about Clinton. I know that. What about your boy's behaviour?

I know during the Clinton blow job thing. To me it wasn't the actual blow job thing I really cared about, even though that made us a laughing stock in the world. But when he waved his finger at the world and lied to us made the difference. Liberals were even saying that a blow job wasn't sex. Even though all the ones I personally talked to, wouldn't let their wives or girlfriends give me one after I asked.

I can see why he didn't tell the truth. He was embarrassed and it was nobody's business but his, Hilary's and Lewinsky's. Starr went way outside the purview of what the SP was supposed to be investigating.

Forum List

Back