Rock Bands with great lead vocalist

JOSweetHeart

Huey was the best of them all.he really put his heart into his songs with real emotions.you wouldn’t know that he didn’t write them the way he poured his heart into it.what made them a great group was the backup vocalists were the best on the planet.

Another great talent is Nancy Wilson of heart.

JOSweetHeart

Huey was the best of them all.he really put his heart into his songs with real emotions.you wouldn’t know that he didn’t write them the way he poured his heart into it.what made them a great group was the backup vocalists were the best on the planet.

Another great talent is Nancy Wilson of heart.

Hey JOSweetHeart

my two favorite songs of huey lewis and the news is DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AND THE POWER OF LOVE.

look at thesetwo videos here below,dont you just LOVE the saxophone player in this song? also this song more than any of them really shows everyone the takented backup singers he had.

and there is nothing like hearing my other favorite song of his the power of love LIVE

also sometime if you dont have time during the week,this WEEKEND you should check out this concert he had on MTV when he was first starting out,

I wish i could get into a time machine and go back and time and see this concert,those were his BEST songs. other than THE POWER OF LOVE of course HEART AND SOUL,THE HEART OF ROCK AND ROLL,IF THIS IS IT,WALKING ON A THIN LINE AND BAD IS BAD that also followed from his sports album after that were ALSO great songs,but after his sports albumn,his songs really went downhill after that.

Last edited:
JOSweetHeart If you enjoy huey lewis as much as i do then I am sure you love billy joel as well.very few people like huey but dont like billy and vice versa.

i never get tired of this mtv video with christy brinkley in it.

i also love this moment in a concert of his,watch it and you will understand WHY.:) its a really cute video trust me.:cool:

also if you want to watch a FULL CONCERT of his BEST STUFF watch this video on a weekend sometime. :cool:

I will never see billy joel in concert again.I went and saw him in 1984 and then two years later when he came back,i was REALLY dissapointed the second time because he did not play a lot of his really good songs i love so i have not seen him sense and dont plan on it either

Last edited:
Hey JOSweetHeart

my two favorite songs of huey lewis and the news is DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AND THE POWER OF LOVE.

look at thesetwo videos here below,dont you just LOVE the saxophone player in this song? also this song more than any of them really shows everyone the takented backup singers he had.

and there is nothing like hearing my other favorite song of his the power of love LIVE

also sometime if you dont have time during the week,this WEEKEND you should check out this concert he had on MTV when he was first starting out,

I wish i could get into a time machine and go back and time and see this concert,those were his BEST songs. other than THE POWER OF LOVE of course HEART AND SOUL,THE HEART OF ROCK AND ROLL,IF THIS IS IT,WALKING ON A THIN LINE AND BAD IS BAD that also followed from his sports album after that were ALSO great songs,but after his sports albumn,his songs really went downhill after that.

I love to hear the Time Flies album and the song from Billy Joel named "We Didn't Start The Fire".

God bless you and him and HL&TN always!!!

Holly

I love to hear the Time Flies album and the song from Billy Joel named "We Didn't Start The Fire".

God bless you and him and HL&TN always!!!

Holly
Like I said,I hope you take the time to watch Huey Lewis concert he had on MTV in video #3 in post #29 and Billy Joels concert from 1984 which is the 3rd video in post# 30 over the weekend.:) I love to rewatch those concerts all the time.:cool:

like i said,sure wish i could get into a time machine and go back and see those concerts.

Doloris O'Riordan

Shirley Manson

Gwen Stefani

Michael Hutchence

Eric Clapton

Chris Cornell

Cindy Wilson & Kate Pierson

The Wilson sisters

Karen Carpenter

Cass Elliot

Billy Joel
Except all those are solo artists where huey Lewis is the lead singer of a group.

Except all those are solo artists where huey Lewis is the lead singer of a group.
Doloris O'Riordan
~Cranberries

Shirley Manson
~Garbage

Gwen Stefani
~No Doubt

Michael Hutchence
~INXS

Eric Clapton
~Derek and the Dominoes

Chris Cornell
~Soundgarden

~B 52s

The Wilson sisters
~Heart

Karen Carpenter
~ The Carpenters

Cass Elliot
~Mommas and the Poppas

Billy Joel
~ Well, OK...You got me.

You were saying??

Doloris O'Riordan
~Cranberries

Shirley Manson
~Garbage

Gwen Stefani
~No Doubt

Michael Hutchence
~INXS

Eric Clapton
~Derek and the Dominoes

Chris Cornell
~Soundgarden

~B 52s

The Wilson sisters
~Heart

Karen Carpenter
~ The Carpenters

Cass Elliot
~Mommas and the Poppas

Billy Joel
~ Well, OK...You got me.

You were saying??
I only saw the part on Billy Joel and without looking at the rest just assumed you made the same mistake on all of them as well.:biggrin: my bad.LOL

Forum List

Back