Robert Reich explains the "Free Market" in a nutshell.

Got it, Aristotle Jefferson Locke and Friedman were too stupid to know?

Isn't Friedman the quack who wants to do away with licensing requirements for medical professionals like MDs?

Yes, he is too fucking stupid to know he's stupid.

As are you.

That I'm a commie lib with a low IQ.

good boy and don't forget as such you lack the IQ for debate. Let me know if you ever find a conservative who has to run from a debate.

What does that teach you?
Boy, you really do have a bad memory.

I've already said, it teaches me that I'm a lib commie.

Or a commie lib. Whichever.

good boy and don't forget as such you lack the IQ for debate. Let me know if you ever find a conservative who has to run from a debate.

Boy, you really do have a bad memory.

I've already said, it teaches me that I'm a lib commie.

Or a commie lib. Whichever.
Got it, Aristotle Jefferson Locke and Friedman were too stupid to know that conservatism or classical liberalism was superior to modern liberalism?

See why we have to be 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance??

heh... funny how someone with a double digit IQ says a smarter poster doesn't have the IQ for debate.

maybe you should look in the mirror before you insult your betters.

This is a pretty concise high level talk about the "Free Market".

if only the people who thought the video was 'funny" were half as smart as Robert Reich.

Now *that* is funny
Got it, Aristotle Jefferson Locke and Friedman were too stupid to know that conservatism or classical liberalism was superior to modern liberalism?

See why we have to be 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance??

heh... funny how someone with a double digit IQ says a smarter poster doesn't have the IQ for debate.

I'll say this, Mac seems a bit smarter than Ed.

I'll say this, Mac seems a bit smarter than Ed.

he is. i don't always agree with him, but he isn't one of the nutters

if only the people who thought the video was 'funny" were half as smart as Robert Reich.

Now *that* is funny

puleeze... each of those philosophers would laugh their butts off at you

but thanks for thinking you're up there with locke.

it proves my point.

Now *that* is funny

it proves my point.

One of Locke's big investments was in the slave trade.

Now *that* is funny

it proves my point.

One of Locke's big investments was in the slave trade.

i'm going to guess that eddie doesn't know that locke was adamant about the separation of church and state. what do you think?

Aristotle and Jefferson both had slaves but that did not stop them from paving the way toward freedom for billions of human beings!

They personally paved the way? Hmmm....

you're making stuff up again.

it was the freedom that Aristotle Locke and Jefferson espoused that eventually led to the freedom of slaves and then to the Chinese. Slavery might have gone on for another 5000 years.

Forum List

Back