Robert Reich: Democrats have abandoned the white working class

Then you have these in ever increasing numbers:

View attachment 60596

There have always been a small percentage of people who take advantage and who do not want to work, but the fact is that we now have more people receiving government assistance who work full-time, but because they don't make enough from their minimum wage or near minimum wage jobs, they can't afford to pay their rent and keep food on the table. Pay people a fair wage, and an awful lot of them come off the dole.

What does the GOP do for the working class?

The GOP teaches the working class the value of hard work and frugality,

by doing everything they can to see it work more and more for less and less.

What does this have to do with Reich, a Clinton appointee?

It has everything to do with this thread because the political purpose of this thread is to dupe working class people into believing they'll get a better deal with the GOP in power.
papageorgio is sort of a one track guy, i.e. dems r bad. jmo. I choose not to respond anymore.

You can't answer my questions. I understand you simple minded democrats.

The GOP has done a good job of scaring the white working class . Blaming immigrants and welfare for all their woes .

The problem is the decline of unions , wage stagnation, high cost of education and housings . The American Dream is so much harder to obtain .

The GOP has done a good job of scaring the white working class . Blaming immigrants and welfare for all their woes .

The problem is the decline of unions , wage stagnation, high cost of education and housings . The American Dream is so much harder to obtain .

What adult comes up with the username of "Timmy" ?

Forum List

Back