Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Blasts Bill Gates' Vaccine Programs

RFK Jr. is a hypocrite environmentalist who fights for alternate power sources but came out against windmills that might spoil the view from the Kennedy compound. His hopes for a political career were dashed when his estranged 2nd wife was found hanged. Here death was ruled suicide.

As I said to the other guy, the statements he made are either true or false. If you can refute them, then please do that. I just want to get to the truth, I don't have to agree with him on everything to agree that human beings shouldn't be bullied into taking vaccines that end up paralyzing or killing them. I'm going to look into RFK's environmentalism, because there are at least two types of environmentalists. There are globalist frauds who use environmentalism as one of their best pretexts for total control over people, in other words fake environmentalists. And then there are those who actually do care about the environment and care about people getting sick from the stuff those in the previous category do. If he is in the latter group, I have no problem with that.

Last edited:
I admire Bill Gates. I love successful people. I only folow their advice.

Then we got miserable working stiffs slaving to a boss.......................HMMMM.............Bill Gates has done more in a second than this entire board could do in 10,000 years.

Sorry. I'll listen to a working stiff on how to make a bed, bout it. Who the hell could ever work for someone.YYYEEECCCHHHH!
I challenge you to name one original thing Gates has started or accomplished.
MS, with the exception of XBox, has failed in every endeavor to produce a successful product since 1998 when he supposedly left MS.
Not one MS product isn't a direct ripoff of another company's original idea.

There is a reason why his entire life has been engulfed in lawsuits.

Think and research before you post.

Steve Jobs and Jeff Bezos are the geniuses and visionaries, not Gates.
You left out Linus Torvalds and Ian Murdock

RFK Jr. is a hypocrite environmentalist who fights for alternate power sources but came out against windmills that might spoil the view from the Kennedy compound. His hopes for a political career were dashed when his estranged 2nd wife was found hanged. Here death was ruled suicide.
Gates is far worse due to his enormous wealth, power, and his desire to kill people the world over.

Then we got miserable working stiffs slaving to a boss.......................HMMMM.............Bill Gates has done more in a second than this entire board could do in 10,000 years.

Sorry. I'll listen to a working stiff on how to make a bed, bout it. Who the hell could ever work for someone.YYYEEECCCHHHH!
MS, with the exception of XBox, has failed in every endeavor to produce a successful product since 1998 when he supposedly left MS.

Believe it or not, never heard of them. Honestly. I don't spend a lot of time researching the wealthy and pick and conspire who is bad bad or good good. I have been way too involved in my own life to care about others.

What productive thing is there in doing that?? Google will tell you anything you want it to about someone.

Believe it or not, never heard of them. Honestly. I don't spend a lot of time researching the wealthy and pick and conspire who is bad bad or good good. I have been way too involved in my own life to care about others.

What productive thing is there in doing that?? Google will tell you anything you want it to about someone.
The latter two are an acquaintance(IRC back when) and second was a personal friend.He offed himself due to Nazis. I told him to GTFO when I was/did. "Famous" in a very small way comparatively but 2 guys in the same peer group without any evil aspect.
I also knew Bezos when he was a yungun and he isn't as the jealous portray him to be.I haven't spoken with Jeff since 2003-4 or so. He's a workaholic to the max.
Bill is another story. Entirely. 'nuff said.

The latter two are an acquaintance(IRC back when) and second was a personal friend.He offed himself due to Nazis. I told him to GTFO when I was/did. "Famous" in a very small way comparatively but 2 guys in the same peer group without any evil aspect.
I also knew Bezos when he was a yungun and he isn't as the jealous portray him to be.I haven't spoken with Jeff since 2003-4 or so. He's a workaholic to the max.
Bill is another story. Entirely. 'nuff said.
I have been following Bezos since 1998 and I admire his dedication to his co-workers and his .vision.

Bill Gates takes the prize of being one of the most evil people alive at the moment! He is truly an evil creature.

1586742126157.png

All I can say is wow! I already knew that Bill Gates is bad news, but I admit, I hadn't really looked into all of the claims against him in regard to his vaccine programs. So I was amazed to read this, and although I don't know yet if everything RFK Jr is saying here is true, it is definitely something everyone needs to take a look at. Especially because Gates has been the one pushing this "pandemic" from the start (starting with the Event 201 dress rehearsal drill back in October of last year), and he's the one bringing you the vaccine that he wants the whole world to take, or else mass gatherings "may not come back at all" and because he has conflicts of interest out the wazoo.

Here are some excerpts from RFK Jr.'s Instagram post.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.​
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.​
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.​
During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for drug makers”​
In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.​
Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.​
After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.​

Read more here:

Also here: Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination • Children's Health Defense

I don’t doubts word of what rfk has said,he knows all about the deep state that killed his father and uncle jfk,our last great president that served the people instead of the bankers,he knows what’s up. This confirms what I suspected all along from the very get go,that this virus was engineered by the government,probably cia,so they can tell everyone they have a vaccine handy to fulfill their agenda of depopulation control and it looks like gates is a major player in this.man he is evil.they will have to throw me in jail or kill me first before I take the vaccine

I am staring to believe that Toro is on his payroll TBH. :heehee:
Yep,same with right winger,say it,candy ass,gomer Pyle Ollie,toddster parrot,admiral Rockwell and all other trolls here that always defend the governments version of events like 9/11 etc,ect

Amen! I'm sick and tired of these unelected shysters trying to dictate to us what we can or can't do. And amazingly, the sheep are lining up to willingly go wherever these wolves lead.
I’m sick of it too, but we need to recognize the extreme wealthy control our government and the country. Many of them are sociopaths and psychopaths. Bezos, Gates, and the FB dork certainly fit this description. These people are dangerous because they know they are above the law.
Yeah and what fucking sucks as well is the cia,mossad all our government institutions and politicians are dangerous as well cause they also know they are all above the law

Last edited:
All I can say is wow! I already knew that Bill Gates is bad news, but I admit, I hadn't really looked into all of the claims against him in regard to his vaccine programs. So I was amazed to read this, and although I don't know yet if everything RFK Jr is saying here is true, it is definitely something everyone needs to take a look at. Especially because Gates has been the one pushing this "pandemic" from the start (starting with the Event 201 dress rehearsal drill back in October of last year), and he's the one bringing you the vaccine that he wants the whole world to take, or else mass gatherings "may not come back at all" and because he has conflicts of interest out the wazoo.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.​
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.​
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.​
During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for drug makers”​
In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.​
After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.​

Read more here:

Also here: Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination • Children's Health Defense

Gates should be sent up for crimes against humanity. This was all done to make that dirty bastard some heroic pos in his mind and in China's. They both have a goal wipe out half the population and get filthy rich doing it.

Yeah but that describes the majority of politicians and judges as well who should be sent up for crimes against humanity

In the midst of a pandemic we still have anti-vax propaganda threads
Wow, just wow. Talk about missing the point completely. A reply like that makes me think you’re either a paid shill or a complete idiot. Not sure which. Did you even read the post?
I been telling people to put this troll on their ignore list foe years now cause he is indeed that, a paid shill.

Read more here:

Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is an American environmental attorney, author, and opponent of vaccination.
Robert Kennedy Jr is a nut case against vaccinations. His actions were highlighted with the measle outbreak this year.
If you want to follow the recommendations of RFK Jr, go right ahead. I hope you donate to his environmental foundation.
I cannot wait for the COVID-19 vaccination so our country can get back to normal.
You are a fricking nut case and should be isolated permanently for the safety our country.

This guy needs to look in the mirror when calling someone a nutcase being the sheep he is,he is eager to get a vaccine from bill gates. :auiqs.jpg:

In the midst of a pandemic we still have anti-vax propaganda threads

Read more here:

Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is an American environmental attorney, author, and opponent of vaccination.
Robert Kennedy Jr is a nut case against vaccinations. His actions were highlighted with the measle outbreak this year.
If you want to follow the recommendations of RFK Jr, go right ahead. I hope you donate to his environmental foundation.
I cannot wait for the COVID-19 vaccination so our country can get back to normal.
You are a fricking nut case and should be isolated permanently for the safety our country.

Logic fail. It doesn’t matter who the messenger is, statements are either true or false. If you can prove all that he asserted to be false, I’d be interested in seeing that. That’s why I stated in the OP that I don’t know if everything he is saying is true, I take everything with a grain of salt. But coming along and saying “He’s a nut” is meaningless, lazy and idiotic. So if that’s all you have then please don’t waste our time.

well butterbutt, you certainly sound like a very uneducated individual. My post assumed some knowledge of the anti-vaccine movement throughout the world. Pardon me for not realizing your stupidity. Please read the article below from the national Institute of Health.
Are you so stupid you do not know who the NIH is. It is a government institution driven by science but under the jurisdiction of the the executive branch of the US government. Trump was President when the article was written.
More deadly than COVID-19 is stupidity.

If Uncle Sam says take Gates’ vaccines, I hope you take them. Good luck with that.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :auiqs.jpg::thankusmile::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Read more here:

Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.

Sterility formula? I love this crazy shit.

After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.

Any link to WHO admitting this?

Gates is far worse due to his enormous wealth, power, and his desire to kill people the world over.
Yeah. How is this even an issue? Regardless of what one thinks of JFK jr. how can someone try and
compare him to the volumes of evidence we have about Bill Gates and his global vaccine hustle and his stated wishes to reduce world population? His support for the WHO, lackeys of the Communist Chinese butchers, just adds more fuel to this fire.

And, RFK jr. is sounding an alarm we should all be paying attention to. It's just idiotic trying to smear JFK jr.
for this service. Some people aren't bright enough to realize their necks are on the chopping block.

Last edited:

Read more here:

Logic fail. It doesn’t matter who the messenger is, statements are either true or false. If you can prove all that he asserted to be false, I’d be interested in seeing that. That’s why I stated in the OP that I don’t know if everything he is saying is true, I take everything with a grain of salt. But coming along and saying “He’s a nut” is meaningless, lazy and idiotic. So if that’s all you have then please don’t waste our time.

well butterbutt, you certainly sound like a very uneducated individual. My post assumed some knowledge of the anti-vaccine movement throughout the world. Pardon me for not realizing your stupidity. Please read the article below from the national Institute of Health.
Are you so stupid you do not know who the NIH is. It is a government institution driven by science but under the jurisdiction of the the executive branch of the US government. Trump was President when the article was written.

I didn’t ask you about the anti-vaccine movement. I said if you can prove that all he saying is false then please do, I’m open to seeing you refute it. So far all I’ve seen from you is logical fallacies, nasty personal attacks, and an ignorant idiotic trust in government and the pharmaceutical industry. In short, you’re projecting with your schoolyard insults.

Read more here:

I didn’t ask you about the anti-vaccine movement. I said if you can prove that all he saying is false then please do, I’m open to seeing you refute it. So far all I’ve seen from you is logical fallacies, nasty personal attacks, and an ignorant idiotic trust in government and the pharmaceutical industry. In short, you’re projecting with your schoolyard insults.

People like you deserve personal attacks. The anti-vaccine movement is dangerous. If you took time to read the article you would understand. You were, obviously, more concerned about writing a response that taking the time to learn. That is why you are stupid.
A strong personal attack may jolt you enough to work on eliminating your stupidity.

You are proving like all shills do,when you can’t refute evidence,go into insult mode. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Comedy gold,this troll has been taking lessons from right winger and Elmer how to troll at their best:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Another thing that I wasn't aware of until recently was his family background and their ties to NWO elites, people like Rockefeller, Soros, etc. This video goes into that...not in depth, but it's worth watching:

And this is what inowars tells ppl this is why obama and clinton both made it a point to mention " the fake news names" to deter the morons from what was coming this is what was coming and it's not done.

FUCI the globalist idiot has planned a " forced vaccine program" it will force us to take basically the chip it will provide our vaccines that we will have to have in order to go out------ These idiots think it's a joke and fake because we've heard this for quite a few years now but through those years those who love this nation from the inside mannaged to curb a lot of stuff and yes a lot of because infowars start hammering out information ! It can't be denied no matter what idiots tell ppl his info is fake go look back a few years that alone shows how he said such and such was going to take place or this is the plan etc etc...

That's why they wanted to SHUT DOWN REAL INFORMATION because when ppl understand and see what's really taking plae they will fight back their bs is already failing............ With one exception too manny idiots don't get this won't happen over night if they can pull off the vaccine bs they got us!! But they won't and the losers know it.

I wish I could believe that md but the sheep in America won’t do a fucking thing about evil people like gates and politicians are immune from prosecution so why would the American people who let politicians get away with murder all the time,all of a sudden stop letting them get away with murder now.the sheep seem eagar to give up their freedoms

Coming from someone who endorses the warren commission,we should all listen to this troll.lol

Forum List

Back