Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Blasts Bill Gates' Vaccine Programs

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
All I can say is wow! I already knew that Bill Gates is bad news, but I admit, I hadn't really looked into all of the claims against him in regard to his vaccine programs. So I was amazed to read this, and although I don't know yet if everything RFK Jr is saying here is true, it is definitely something everyone needs to take a look at. Especially because Gates has been the one pushing this "pandemic" from the start (starting with the Event 201 dress rehearsal drill back in October of last year), and he's the one bringing you the vaccine that he wants the whole world to take, or else mass gatherings "may not come back at all" and because he has conflicts of interest out the wazoo.

Here are some excerpts from RFK Jr.'s Instagram post.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.​
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.​
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.​
During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for drug makers”​
In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.​
Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.​
After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.​

Read more here:

Also here: Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination • Children's Health Defense

FB_IMG_1586593861851.jpg

FB_IMG_1586595819806.jpg

Amen! I'm sick and tired of these unelected shysters trying to dictate to us what we can or can't do. And amazingly, the sheep are lining up to willingly go wherever these wolves lead.
I’m sick of it too, but we need to recognize the extreme wealthy control our government and the country. Many of them are sociopaths and psychopaths. Bezos, Gates, and the FB dork certainly fit this description. These people are dangerous because they know they are above the law.

Amen! I'm sick and tired of these unelected shysters trying to dictate to us what we can or can't do. And amazingly, the sheep are lining up to willingly go wherever these wolves lead.
I’m sick of it too, but we need to recognize the extreme wealthy control our government and the country. Many of them are sociopaths and psychopaths. Bezos, Gates, and the FB dork certainly fit this description. These people are dangerous because they know they are above the law.
I know. I’m not the one you need to be telling that to. The ones who need to hear that are the ones who still trust the system. I was just speaking about this corona scamdemic, these unelected people like Gates who seem to be calling the shots. But sadly, based on the lack of responses to this thread, apparently people don’t seem to care.

I know. I’m not the one you need to be telling that to. The ones who need to hear that are the ones who still trust the system. I was just speaking about this corona scamdemic, these unelected people like Gates who seem to be calling the shots. But sadly, based on the lack of responses to this thread, apparently people don’t seem to care.
I meant no disrespect. I know YOU know.

Yes few Americans see the fraud being perpetrated on them. This forum is really for the fools on the right and left to bitch about each other. They unknowingly are doing exactly what the elites want. If we were to unite, they know they’re toast.

Yes few Americans see the fraud being perpetrated on them. This forum is really for the fools on the right and left to bitch about each other. They unknowingly are doing exactly what the elites want. If we were to unite, they know they’re toast.

That is the truest post I’ve read in a while, well said! It is beyond aggravating to see people here wasting an inordinate amount of time on all the wrong things and doing precisely what they’ve been manipulated to do.

Last edited:
That is the truest post I’ve read in a while, well said! It is beyond aggravating to see people wasting an inordinate amount of time on all the wrong things and doing precisely what they’ve been manipulated to do.
The populace is chasing their tails 75% of the time by media whipped up outrages. But if we fight each other
the people pulling strings know no one will come after them.

Gates is definitely bad news.
He's a dangerous M.F.er! Absolute power (money) corrupts absolutely. And what about the children in India and other third world nations that the charlatan Gates has crippled for life?

Maybe he should address the consequences of his disastrous programs. Well done, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
And he is arrogant to boot. I saw a clip of him recently where he pretty much laughed off the topic of concerns with vaccines in a dismissive way. I too am really glad that RFK Jr. put this out there.

All I can say is wow! I already knew that Bill Gates is bad news, but I admit, I hadn't really looked into all of the claims against him in regard to his vaccine programs. So I was amazed to read this, and although I don't know yet if everything RFK Jr is saying here is true, it is definitely something everyone needs to take a look at. Especially because Gates has been the one pushing this "pandemic" from the start (starting with the Event 201 dress rehearsal drill back in October of last year), and he's the one bringing you the vaccine that he wants the whole world to take, or else mass gatherings "may not come back at all" and because he has conflicts of interest out the wazoo.

Here are some excerpts from RFK Jr.'s Instagram post.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.​
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.​
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.​
During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for drug makers”​
In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.​
Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.​
After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.​

Read more here:

Also here: Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination • Children's Health Defense

Gates should be sent up for crimes against humanity. This was all done to make that dirty bastard some heroic pos in his mind and in China's. They both have a goal wipe out half the population and get filthy rich doing it.

Attachments

• 1586710016877.png
    1586710016877.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 78

Forum List

Back