Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Blasts Bill Gates' Vaccine Programs

I don't believe in vaccines. This method might work for some illnesses and then once again could end up killing you. Seems like another healthcare scam to me. I am of a strong bloodstock with some of the strongest immune systems in human kind. Rarely sick, I was never urged to get a vaccine or flu shot at all in my life. I was however purposely given chicken pox when I was young so that I would be immune to them for life. Its the people with weak immune systems that love vaccines.
If vaccines were an individual decision with individual consequences, I could care less what people do. But if you choose not to have a vaccine and catch the virus and pass it on to others, the consequences of you not having a vaccine affects others. It may kill others.

I don't believe in vaccines. This method might work for some illnesses and then once again could end up killing you. Seems like another healthcare scam to me. I am of a strong bloodstock with some of the strongest immune systems in human kind. Rarely sick, I was never urged to get a vaccine or flu shot at all in my life. I was however purposely given chicken pox when I was young so that I would be immune to them for life. Its the people with weak immune systems that love vaccines.

Seems like another healthcare scam to me.

Exactly!!!

All those people who used to die of smallpox.....faking it.

Those people who were paralyzed by polio.....lazy scammers.

Forum List

Back