Robert De Niro Bans Trump!!!

TRUMP could not care less if he is even aware of the banning by the little pwick . TRUMP probably eats steak rather than BAIT is my opinion BSaillor .

Actually, Trump eats more McD's than anything else.
----------------- maybe , free country and all that and 'golden arches' is better than some 'orientals' BAIT shop eh BSailor !!

Post number 8 has an actual story about why Trump eats so much Mickey D's. And, it's because he's scared of being poisoned.

And, because it's been verified by 2 people who are close to him, it's not fake news.
That is so stupid that it couldn't be true...He likes McDonald's it has nothing to do with being poisoned it would be easier to poison him when a stranger is cooking his food in the back of the restaurant where no one can see what your doing...than it would for his personal chef to give him poisoned food...stop slurping up here say nonsense... and think for yourself just a little....

You know, most people don't fear being poisoned secretly by someone. I know I never have. But, I guess, if you've got a guilty enough conscience, then you tend to be really paranoid
More fake stories? this early in the afternoon?

Post number 8 has an actual story about why Trump eats so much Mickey D's. And, it's because he's scared of being poisoned.

And, because it's been verified by 2 people who are close to him, it's not fake news.
------------------------ who cares BSailor .

(I posted this in Food and Drink because it deals with eateries).

Seems that De Niro is no fan of Trump, because now he has banned him from all his Nobu restaurants, and has even gone so far as to say that if Trump walks into a place, he's walking out.

Guess Trump is gonna have to go somewhere else for his sushi.

Robert De Niro Banned Donald Trump from All Nobu Restaurants

Robert De Niro, part time actor, part time activist, and full time guy you'd be really psyched to get some life advice from, is also a founding partner of a little restaurant and hotel chain called Nobu. Earlier this month, Nobu, named for head chef Nobu Matsuhisa, marked its 25th anniversary by opening three new hotels in Shoreditch, Marbella, and Ibiza.

That makes 39 Nobu restaurants and hotels around the world. Donald Trump is allowed in exactly zero of them.

At an event to celebrate the new Nobu trio, the Daily Mail reports De Niro "insisted he would never let Trump into any of the Nobu restaurants," effectively issuing a ban on the president. He also declared he'd refuse to dine in the proximity of Trump, saying, "I don't care what he likes. If he walked into a restaurant I was in, I'd walk out."
DuhNiro gives his business millions of dollars of free publicity every time that he bashes Trump.
Everyone knows that Trump would never risk his health eating there.

Last edited:
Trump should just by one franchise and tell Di Nero he can come and eat sushi for free, if he will repeat his threats of violence to his face while the Secret Service are around.

They started as a Sushi Restaurant........................lol.......

I like my fish cooked ...........LOL

.... He also declared he'd refuse to dine in the proximity of Trump, saying, "I don't care what he likes. If he walked into a restaurant I was in, I'd walk out."

And yet, I guarantee, if he was asked specifically what it is he doesn't approve of about Trump....it would be rhetoric and non-nonsensical.

Other than that.....this is Food and Wine forum.
Not the politics section.

I went to the Nobu in Hollywood once- the food was oversauced, oversalted, and overpriced. I'd never eat there again.

TRUMP could not care less if he is even aware of the banning by the little pwick . TRUMP probably eats steak rather than BAIT is my opinion BSaillor .

Actually, Trump eats more McD's than anything else.

Link to proof of that...

Jeez...............it's been all over the news if you've been paying attention, but since you haven't, here's a link and article.

Trump reportedly loves McDonald's because he has a 'longtime fear' of being poisoned

A new detail about President Donald Trump's McDonald's obsession has been revealed.

Trump's love for fast food is tied to fear of being poisoned, according to an excerpt from Michael Wolff's 'Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House' published in New York Magazine on Wednesday.

Trump "had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald's — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade," Wolff reports.

Trump's adoration for fast food, especially McDonald's, is well known. The president's go-to McDonald's order was two Big Macs, two Filet-o-Fish sandwiches, and a large chocolate shake, according to former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and top Trump campaign aide David Bossie.
Da Man!

We know what Trump eats.

Kentucky Fried

McDonald's

Taco Bowl's

And you know how Trump grovels at the feet of celebrities.

We know what Trump eats.

Kentucky Fried

McDonald's

Taco Bowl's

And you know how Trump grovels at the feet of celebrities.
----------------------------------- aw , The TRUMP can eat as he likes and can eat what he wants . None of your business though i am happy that you follow the TRUMPS eating habit DeanRD ,

Seems that De Niro is no fan of Trump, because now he has banned him from all his Nobu restaurants, and has even gone so far as to say that if Trump walks into a place, he's walking out.

Robert De Niro, part time actor, part time activist, and full time guy you'd be really psyched to get some life advice from, is also a founding partner of a little restaurant and hotel chain called Nobu. Earlier this month, Nobu, named for head chef Nobu Matsuhisa, marked its 25th anniversary by opening three new hotels in Shoreditch, Marbella, and Ibiza.

That makes 39 Nobu restaurants and hotels around the world. Donald Trump is allowed in exactly zero of them.

At an event to celebrate the new Nobu trio, the Daily Mail reports De Niro "insisted he would never let Trump into any of the Nobu restaurants," effectively issuing a ban on the president. He also declared he'd refuse to dine in the proximity of Trump, saying, "I don't care what he likes. If he walked into a restaurant I was in, I'd walk out."
Why would anyone be "full timed psyched" about listening to an actor give them advice?

The guy makes a living pretending to be someone else

Why would anyone be "full timed psyched" about listening to an actor give them advice?

The guy makes a living pretending to be someone else

Dunno, why don't you ask the dude that wrote the article?

Trump can buy the entire Nobu chain with his petty cash
It would not surprise me if after Trump leaves office he has one of his 'shell companies' buy the Nobu chain then bans De Niro from ever setting foot inside of one.
Then renames the chain 'Trumpsters'.

Forum List

Back