Robert De Niro Apologizes to Canada For "Idiotic Behavior" Of Trump

I have a question for Robert....

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic???

Not even Al Capone would chicken out from answering... but De Niro will.

De Niro was just voicing what sane, decent Americans think. The orange whore and the little woman-hating bitch who is now "vice president," have done nothing but engender hatred since Day One. Now they are getting what they deserve.

Sheite... perfect example for me to use... Some of us have been getting some 'heat' for supporting Trump yet espousing moral virtues (exhibited lacking in the President's past). Denero is one of my favorite Italian 'persona' actors... truly a great within his scope / role of acting. I find him repugnant at life! what he stands for, what he says etc. Why can't I likewise commend my President for a fantastic 1.5 years (IMHO) in his role as my public servant / employee and differentiate that from those aspects of his personal life that I find deeply repugnant...!

Watching the temper tantrums of these actors who think that their opinion matters or that they amount to anything is funny as hell. The personification of the Trump derangement tantrum.

Of course, watching their temper tantrums have replaced watching their movies. I will never be giving any of my shekels to these morons again.

De Niro was just voicing what sane, decent Americans think. The orange whore and the little woman-hating bitch who is now "vice president," have done nothing but engender hatred since Day One. Now they are getting what they deserve.
Oh my Lydia, doesn't it hurt when you clutch your pearls so tightly all day every day? I'd thing the derangement syndrome would be totally exhausting after just an hour.

Oh my Lydia, doesn't it hurt when you clutch your pearls so tightly all day every day? I'd thing the derangement syndrome would be totally exhausting after just an hour.

No one has ever explained what good these two so-called "men" are doing for this country. All they have done is to attempt to destroy our society, while behaving like the kind of sewer types who one would expect to meet in a brothel. The phrase "common decency" apparently means nothing to them. No standards. No values. What shall we do to get them out of office and out of decent society before they flush the U.S.A. down the toilet completely?

No one has ever explained what good these two so-called "men" are doing for this country. All they have done is to attempt to destroy our society, while behaving like the kind of sewer types who one would expect to meet in a brothel. The phrase "common decency" apparently means nothing to them. No standards. No values. What shall we do to get them out of office and out of decent society before they flush the U.S.A. down the toilet completely?
Simmer down Lydia and quit squeezing those pearls so tight. In destroying our society, the economy is booming, companies are returning from overseas, all employment including minorities is high and taxes are lower letting more Americans keep what they earn. I'm hoping Trump can double or triple up on all of this destruction. If you're going to keep your head up your ass, might I suggest you do yourself a favor and check for polyps. You may as well get some benefit from your situation.

I am incredibly disappointed in this asshat. I loved his movies. Fantastic actor, but now all I'll think about if hes in a movie is what a political ass he is.

"Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be punch-drunk." - President Trump
And that's how you know DeNiro got to Trump's fragile ego.

Forum List

Back