Funnny....

• Banned
tenor.gif

… What Trump does to progressives every day.

everybody already knew rodman is brain damaged.
If a deal is worked out... I can see it now, "Rodman saves the day in spite of Trump".... lol... that would be the predictable MSM for you...!

don't worry

you'll still be able to kiss the cheeto's ass no matter what the big, bad msm says.
Cry bitch. Fucking cry. Your worst fucking nightmare is happening. All your fucking people do is lie to you, and you are too pathetic and useless to get it.

You are a pathetic yapping giggling fucking loser. You, Deniro, all of Hollywood and the rest of you pathetic stupid fucks.

If a deal is worked out... I can see it now, "Rodman saves the day in spite of Trump".... lol... that would be the predictable MSM for you...!

don't worry

you'll still be able to kiss the cheeto's ass no matter what the big, bad msm says.
Don't kiss ass but have kicked a lot of verbal ass... BTW I can compile a darn long list of issues where I part ways with this administration... 1st and foremost being the budget deal, prioritizing the Military funding over the 'wall'.

don't worry

Cry bitch. Fucking cry. Your worst fucking nightmare is happening. All your fucking people do is lie to you, and you are too pathetic and useless to get it.

You are a pathetic yapping giggling fucking loser. You, Deniro, all of Hollywood and the rest of you pathetic stupid fucks.

got laid off at 7-11, huh?

sorry for your loss

don't worry

Don't kiss ass but have kicked a lot of verbal ass... BTW I can compile a darn long list of issues where I part ways with this administration... 1st and foremost being the budget deal, prioritizing the Military funding over the 'wall'.

i'm sure all you say is true.

:lol:

don't worry

Talk about triggered. :21:

I'm sure if y'all put me in a room with him for 20 min, with a lollipop I could give you all sorts of inculpatory evidence of "Drainbramige"... lol, gosh darn.. just listen to him try to articulate a single strain of thought... since he's well enough off and a liked celeb. all is fine and good - roles change and this guy is in and out of facilities all the time... Sadly!

Forum List

Back