RNC-Over 60 million viewers last night across all platforms..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Over 60 million viewers last night across all platforms.. Roughly 6 times those who viewed day one of the DNC convention... OUCH!

And you wanted to know if there is an enthusiasm gap.... YEP!

thehill.com

First night of GOP convention delivers nearly six times more views than start of Democrats' event on C-SPAN livestream
C-SPAN's livestream of the first night of the Republican National Convention has attracted nearly 440,000 views, marking a substantia

thehill.com
thehill.com

The Democrat convention was just a nightly repeat of the bigoted butt hurt hate Democrats have had for Trump the last four years. It was boring as shit.

The Republican convention has been run so much better. And of course Donald Trump is the star and the most interesting speaker in either party by far. Putting him on every night is genius

It's why I've said, I don't believe the polls for one minute. I can't imagine America First losing to China First. Voters are far smarter now than even 2012. They are looking around, listening, being more attentive to not only what is said, but what ISN'T said.

Trump pounding "China, China, China" is his biggest strength. No other politician had the balls before him to do it. I just hope he doesn't let the communists lull him to silence before the debates, China (and their sponsors in the West), do NOT want him to raise the issue over and over. He will, if he wants to win.

Another term and Trump will be known as the guy who saved the West, from itself...

It's also peculiar that TV ratings, viewers, real-time speech assessments which can not be manipulated, are also so different in their results that "polls" which can be.

Protect the sanctity of your elections please. We need a strong America to lead the world against Communist China and all their ilk stand for.

America is done with the bullshit from the left. Boot all Dems on all levels of government, and restore law and order.

Over 60 million viewers last night across all platforms.. Roughly 6 times those who viewed day one of the DNC convention... OUCH!

And you wanted to know if there is an enthusiasm gap.... YEP!

thehill.com

First night of GOP convention delivers nearly six times more views than start of Democrats' event on C-SPAN livestream
C-SPAN's livestream of the first night of the Republican National Convention has attracted nearly 440,000 views, marking a substantia

thehill.com
thehill.com

And this is why the democrat party wants to flood the postal service with fake mail in ballots.....

Forum List

Back