Fear and Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
1598372083743.gif

This was the message that the GOP Convention will try to sell to the people. Last night was an example of what we will hear this week and until Nov. 3rd. The BIG LIES and RED SCARE will be on display ad nausea.
Well ya got me, I do fear Marxism because that ideology murdered millions upon millions more people than any other last century.

It murdered and oppressed far more than Nazism, yet BLM can be openly Marxist with full DNC support? It is akin to them supporting Nazi fascists.

Meanwhile, you fear the color orange and the naturally occurring gas carbon dioxide.

Carry on

It'll be ok Rye! Biden is the light in the darkness that will dispel all your worries for ever and ever. Just keep your fingers in your ears and hum till it's all over.

This was the message that the GOP Convention will try to sell to the people. Last night was an example of what we will hear this week and until Nov. 3rd. The BIG LIES and RED SCARE will be on display ad nausea.
Funny, I taped and watched three hours of PBS coverage, anything but a GOP supporter, and there was no fear no hate anywhere, even PBS didn't make that claim.

Must be that lint shorting out the tinfoil on your rabbit ears again!

BTW, looks like Biden is already sliding and grinding to a halt. Better double his dose of Geritol.

Exactly.

Fear and hate are all Republicans have.
All you Biden dupes have is to claim the GOP is nothing but fear and hate.

You left out the racism, authoritarianism, xenophobia, corruption and misogyny!

After Trump wins reelection, you can also add in Russian tampering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back