Rittenhouse Trial: Judge just dismissed the misdemeanor weapons charge.

don't all cities have east west north south streets? BTW, one needs an address to load in a gps system to guide one to a location. I don't even know my own neighbors street numbers until I look at them.
Also they needed to navigate one way streets and barricades.

Dumbass prosecutor who claimed Kyle shouldn’t have been there cuz he live 20 miles away in another state brought up protestors that felt threatened by Kyle’s group………and they never felt threatened in all the protests they went to in Portland, Seattle and about three other cities.

This clown is a moron.

It was dismissed on a technicality.

To break the juvenile carry law, you had to break the hunting law. The hunting law only applies to people 16 and under. Rittenhouse was 17.

Are you crying yet?

Dumbass prosecutor who claimed Kyle shouldn’t have been there cuz he live 20 miles away in another state brought up protestors that felt threatened by Kyle’s group………and they never felt threatened in all the protests they went to in Portland, Seattle and about three other cities.

This clown is a moron.
he just said that rosenbaum said if I ever get anyone of you alone i'm gonna blah, blah, blah you. He couldn't say it. I will kill you. too fking funny.

I'm in Mexico playing golf and laying on the beach... but I gotta know...

Did that future carwash employee talk about Kyle's TikTok nickname again???

OMG how to say "we're fucked!!" without actually saying "we're fucked!!"

This should encourage any white supremacism vigilantism.
,o1 a1-222.jpg

wasn't that the prosecution's main item? he illegally brought a weapon and used it. If it wasn't an illegal weapon, then the right to self defense is widened.

The right to self defense is not affected in any way by the legality of the weapon used to enforce it. That AR could have been illegally modified to shoot full auto and it would still not change the fact that Kyle has the right to defend himself from being attacked by these rioters.

The right to self defense is not affected in any way by the legality of the weapon used to enforce it. That AR could have been illegally modified to shoot full auto and it would still not change the fact that Kyle has the right to defend himself from being attacked by these rioters.
Indeed, but many of the demofks didn't see it that way. They no longer can use it to say he had no right to it. Even the defense made a statement about that fact when discussing it.

Forum List

Back