Rittenhouse Trial: Judge just dismissed the misdemeanor weapons charge.

So what is the critter at the top of the Wisconsin state seal?

It looks like a possum.

The critter right under the word "Forward"

After listening to part of the prosecutor's closing argument, I don't see how they will get a first degree murder conviction out of this case. Rittenhouse may be guilty of a lesser offense but that is it.

After listening to part of the prosecutor's closing argument, I don't see how they will get a first degree murder conviction out of this case. Rittenhouse may be guilty of a lesser offense but that is it.
All they got is first degree...

We should all be worried at how Libtard prosecutors will attempt to prosecute US citizens for political reasons.
so most normal people who have a gun pointed at them do is charge the gun. right. reasonable person he just said.

I thought most reasonable people call the police that an active shooter was in the area. Where do reasonable people chase people with guns who aren't cops? The cops were right down the street, go get them, run and make sure the dude turns himself in, that's what a reasonable person would do.

Wait until the defense destroys what the prosecutor claims.

grosskreutz illegally carried a gun. He did not go there unarmed peewee!!!!! that fact destroys anything grosskreutz. he illegally had a gun concealed and then pulling it out at another.

Wait until the defense destroys what the prosecutor claims.
It isn't going to take much.
The prosecutor's case and monologue has been droning for a while now. From the beginning of the case...he didn't let witnesses speak...he testified and then asked "agree?"
Witnesses only got yes or no.

What a tool.

grosskreutz illegally carried a gun. He did not go there unarmed peewee!!!!!
And somehow, like everyone else, was running towards the guy with the gun who was an "active shooter"

don't all cities have east west north south streets? BTW, one needs an address to load in a gps system to guide one to a location. I don't even know my own neighbors street numbers until I look at them.

Forum List

Back