Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

You are for self deputizing or vigilantes? Why do you think they had a curfew in Kenosha?

Self deputizing is a phrase that the left is using to get your emotions up.
The curfew wasn't implemented because of all the rioting that went on afterhours the nights before, where BLM supporters destroyed a huge part of Kenosha. Get it?

unlike the oj trial there is video proving Rittenhouse defending himself ! if it werent for said video evidence the kid would have been sol with the lying and slander from people that vote dem !
It doesn't matter. OJ didn't have video. Instead, he had an acquittal.

But, as I said, I guess we'll see...

1638122664889.png

Rittenhouse has been canceled and demonized by the vile scum that support the dem party ... the kid is going to need every dime he can get to provide a living and protection for himself and his family .

Shit, that kid's gonna' be a host on FNC before he gets out of college.

Either that or Trump will give him a job...

In general, yes. However, if there is grounds for a suit and he is going to sue, he has to make it sufficient in order to in fact punish the abusers and not just win a moral victory.

It would be different if this were to address a long standing abuse in history and not something current (such as pardoning an innocent man decades after he dies). Moral victories just allow abusers to keep abusing.
He wanted to be a police officer. He can’t anymore. He probably couldn’t even without the national spotlight, but let’s say he would make $100k for 30 years, then $50k pension for 30 years.. That’s 4.5 million. If I was going to rule in his favor this is what I would award.

Self deputizing is a phrase that the left is using to get your emotions up.
The curfew wasn't implemented because of all the riotiong that went on afterhours the nights before, where BLM supporters destroyed a huge part of Kenosha. Get it?

The Protesters went home at dark every night .. The curfew was still in effect.. So, who was running around in the dark setting dumpster fires? Antifa and crackpot militia groups?

Settle for 30 easy

I have to settle with working hard to expose Canada and impacting our economy. Our reputation has reached such a point that a Europe doesn't want to invest here, nor Taiwan or Japan. America wisely hits us with higher tariffs.

All this, while America received not one, but TWO massive $20B and $16B cash investments from these countries to build microchips. What a major victory for America while Canada accepts warehouses from Made in China junk. Work for the peasants while the Creepy Ones and their families drive us to bankruptcy.

As it were, Toronto is now ranked #44 in the world in innovation. A couple of years ago it was #9 in the world! What a massive fall from grace as our mayor and Premier continues to overfund the Security Industrial Complex much to the anger of our weak citizens.

I have to settle with working hard to expose Canada and impacting our economy. Our reputation has reached such a point that a Europe doesn't want to invest here, nor Taiwan or Japan. America wisely hits us with higher tariffs.

All this, while America received not one, but TWO massive $20B and $16B cash investments from these countries to build microchips. What a major victory for America while Canada accepts warehouses from Made in China junk. Work for the peasants while the Creepy Ones and their families drive us to bankruptcy.

As it were, Toronto is now ranked #44 in the world in innovation. A couple of years ago it was #9 in the world! What a massive fall from grace as our mayor and Premier continues to overfund the Security Industrial Complex much to the anger of our weak citizens.
Why the influx of Asians? It seems like our Mexican problem is your Asian invasion.

I'd save those two lowlifes a lot of money with a plea bargain. They would only have to pay 1 million apiece to Kyle as long as they both become his obedient personal servants for a year. Highlights at 6 every night.

He won’t win. They just gave their opinion. He was a public figure. Same reason trump can’t sue people or why he doesn’t win when he does.

It wasn't their opinions that Kyle's mom drove Kyle across state lines with a gun. That's false information, that had already been proven false before the show aired.
The racial statements were not opinions. It was already proven that race had nothing to do with it.

You can have an opinion and express it. But you can't pass along fictitious information. You can't defame people with outright lies. Like his connections to white supremacist organizations. You can't lie about the law.
Whoopi and Joy lied so many times, and should be held accountable.

The 1st Amendment isn't to protect liars in the press.

The key fact is if they knew the actual truth, i.e. He was given the gun in Wisconsin and continued to say he brought it across State lines. For a person to lie they have to know the truth, ignorance isn't lying.

That fact was known very early in the case. TV pundits have researchers, they are considered to be experts in information gathering.

Thus, to repeat things that are not true, that are easily checked, impmies willful lying.

Forum List

Back