Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

It wasn't their opinions that Kyle's mom drove Kyle across state lines with a gun. That's false information, that had already been proven false before the show aired.
The racial statements were not opinions. It was already proven that race had nothing to do with it.

You can have an opinion and express it. But you can't pass along fictitious information. You can't defame people with outright lies. Like his connections to white supremacist organizations. You can't lie about the law.
Whoopi and Joy lied so many times, and should be held accountable.

The 1st Amendment isn't to protect liars in the press.
Who cares if he took a gun across state lines? He took a gun to a riot the next state over.

Be careful or soon fox is going to have to stop lying.

I'd save those two lowlifes a lot of money with a plea bargain. They would only have to pay 1 million apiece to Kyle as long as they both become his obedient personal servants for a year. Highlights at 6 every night.

I think it would be more appropriate for them to be forced to walk around Kenosha courthouse, for a year, carrying signs that say something like "I'm a liar. I lied about Kyle on national TV for profit and ratings."

The idea that the deaths being "wrongful" preclude civil suit is laughable.

Again, OJ Simpson was ordered to pay $33,000,000 to the family of the man he was acquitted of murdering...

He didn't use an affirmitive defense. He just said he didn't do it. Kyle said he did kill them, but that he was defending his life. The court agreed.

Thus the killings were justifiable in the eyes of the court.

So, yeah, they can sue Kyle, but they are going to have to prove that the COURT was in error.

Good luck with that.

Will be laughed out of court without as much as a hearing.

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.

Not with a not guilty verdict from a jury because of self defense.

Not with all the videos that clearly show that he was attacked by criminal thugs.

We all hope that Kyle makes a few hundred million dollars from those hateful shitheads that slandered him.

It wasn't their opinions that Kyle's mom drove Kyle across state lines with a gun. That's false information, that had already been proven false before the show aired.
The racial statements were not opinions. It was already proven that race had nothing to do with it.

You can have an opinion and express it. But you can't pass along fictitious information. You can't defame people with outright lies. Like his connections to white supremacist organizations. You can't lie about the law.
Whoopi and Joy lied so many times, and should be held accountable.

The 1st Amendment isn't to protect liars in the press.
Fox has gotten away with it. This actually to be honest sounds like he might have a case here

Not with all the videos that clearly show that he was attacked by criminal thugs.

We all hope that Kyle makes a few hundred million dollars from those hateful shitheads that slandered him.
I’d give 4.5 million.

FYI, it's going to take years and years before Kyle get's a dime. But it'll be worth it.

The idea that the deaths being "wrongful" preclude civil suit is laughable.

Again, OJ Simpson was ordered to pay $33,000,000 to the family of the man he was acquitted of murdering...
OJ's defense was he didn't kill anyone. The Civil suit only had to conclude that it is more probable that he committed the murders. Kyle's defense was he did kill those two, in self defense. The deaths were not wrongful.

Then let them ask for a dollar.

That would erase any doubt regarding what Rittenhouse is going for...
I don't know what would be more delightful, knowing that Kyle will be a wealthy man or knowing that you'll have to add a room to that intellectual mansion in your head so Kyle has room in there, right next to Trump.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler suggested that it wasn't about the money, but the message. The only way that's true is if they don't go after the money...
CS- What’s the most positive outcome we can have from this whole case, in respect to the current domestic status of the country?

Actually Kyle getting rich is just a byproduct of what most people desire...

We want the liars punished for lying to us about a normal, decent kid doing good things.

Forum List

Back