Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

Or you will do what if that is your own threat or one of a group you intend to lead to do physical harm on an innocent person.
^ Makes no sense.
Are you saying Mr. Rittenhouse should watch his step after a jury of his peers found him innocent of all charges?
Yes.
Mr. Rittenhouses video documented actions showed that he clearly had 3 different men threaten him--two with loaded guns and a third with a skateboard used in a way that would kill a man being hammered in the area of his carotid artery with the transportation device. Or did you just fluff out watching liars of the leftist lockstepping press fill peoples' minds with hubris.
^ Irrelevant/Nonsensical.
This is a debate board that goes out of its way to find out the truth, not signal out not only unthinkable illegal taking of the law into vicious, vengeful hands, but further damage to the Constitution dowagers Pelosi, Clinton, and Maxine Waters have stirred up in their Marxist destruction of American patriots' history.
^ Makes no sense.
Please do not use the free speech trait of this discussion board to destroy the object of your hatred.
^ Garbled nonsense/poor comprehension.

Rittenhouse isn't "the object of my hatred."
I'd thank you to work on your basic comprehension. :)
We have enough on our plates watching a political party destroy the economy, currency, the American dream, and the three branches of government with a winless conversion of free men into a slavery state.
True dat.

Could you elaborate your vague comment?

Are you trying to insinuate that Mark Führman did not commit perjury?
No. I mean it wouldn't shock me. What would shock me is if someone tried to suggest OJ Simpson did
not murder his ex wife and that guy who OJ also stabbed to death.

No. I mean it wouldn't shock me. What would shock me is if someone tried to suggest OJ Simpson did
not murder his ex wife and that guy who OJ also stabbed to death.
Its obvious that OJ Simpson killed his ex wife and Ron Goldman.

I once saw a juror interviewed and she said that its was obvious that Simpson was guilty, but they needed pay-back for police misconduct.

And the felons had NO authority to run around in the dark, setting the place on fire and trying to wreak havoc on the community and destroy businesses. You are too stupid to realize that what the BLM savages did was in an entire different league.

The protestors went home at dark.. Do you not understand the seriousness of a curfew and the reason for it?

part of the reason. the other part is people watch it and it's profitable for them to be this way.

in the end, i have no love for this show or people, do i don't watch it or listen to anyone who uses them as references. but as long as the fish are biting, they'll be fishing.

people need to grow up and stop reacting and try thinking more.
We need to make it too expensive to drop a hook into the water. Maybe ten million personally each and a hundred million from the production company and network. Do that a couple of times and people like that will learn to behave responsibly.

Its obvious that OJ Simpson killed his ex wife and Ron Goldman.

I once saw a juror interviewed and she said that its was obvious that Simpson was guilty, but they needed pay-back for police misconduct.
That's exactly how most rational people see things.

Nine blacks, one Hispanic, two white people on the jury.
Simpson lawyers made the trial a referendum on LA cops. Lance Ito let the Simpson legal team
hijack the trial.

Simpson's actual guilt became a secondary issue.
O.J.'s bloody Bruno Magli shoe prints leading away from the gruesome murder scene and the bloody gloves
discovered there never stood a chance as evidence.

Last edited:
Will be laughed out of court without as much as a hearing.

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.
Is there a doctor in the house.] ? No limit to leftist lunacy (and stupidity) :icon_rolleyes: :slap:

And why not? Other than right wing outlets, which I'm sure he'll want to distance himself from, who in the hell would hire him? He is extremely controversial, and self defense or not, he did kill two people and wounded another... Nobody would hire him.

Go for it Kyle, bank all of it you can get!
Nothing wrong with killing 2 people and wounding another (in self-defense). There is everything right with it. Millions of people would hire him.

These aren't talk shows, they are slander slags that have nothing better to do with their miserable, pathetic lives than verbally harass, torture, slander, and destroy others. The promote hate, intolerance, bigotry, prejudice, narrow mindedness, self-entitlement, hostility, and violence. This is NOT a talk show!!!!
Absolutely right, and these hags are about to get the SMACKDOWN of their lives. Better late than never.

In general, yes. However, if there is grounds for a suit and he is going to sue, he has to make it sufficient in order to in fact punish the abusers and not just win a moral victory.

It would be different if this were to address a long standing abuse in history and not something current (such as pardoning an innocent man decades after he dies). Moral victories just allow abusers to keep abusing.
I don't know how much money these creeps have, but hopefully, they will be broke, and even OWING money after this is over. Somebody will probably give them assistance if they need it, but they will have learned a lesson.

Forum List

Back