Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

And when you look at the facts of the case, it seems very unlikely that O.J. killed Nicole.

Nicole was dating a serial killer at the time. Glen Roger killed 7 women, maybe more.

He should have been the #1 suspect.

Instead the crooked cop pig satanist Mark Fuhrman committed perjury and never serves a single day in jail.
What! You’re on this thread, defending a murderer because he’s black, and on another thread going on about “the fucking Jews“? I know a Nation of Islam antisemite when I spot one. Adios.

He won’t win. They just gave their opinion. He was a public figure. Same reason trump can’t sue people or why he doesn’t win when he does.
He was a public figure in the same way Sandman was. IOW, no barrier to suing for defamation.

And it was adjudicated that OJ did not kill anyone...how did that work out for him in the civil courts?
He was held responsible for their deaths because of a lower standard of proof. Kyle admitted he killed the people he did, so it now comes down to whether or not he was justified in doing so, and I believe the bar is pretty high to prove he wasn't.

And when you look at the facts of the case, it seems very unlikely that O.J. killed Nicole.

Nicole was dating a serial killer at the time. Glen Roger killed 7 women, maybe more.

He should have been the #1 suspect.

Instead the crooked cop pig satanist Mark Fuhrman committed perjury and never serves a single day in jail.
Gotta love revisionist history. It's always interesting to see how the wheels of reality fly off the tracks for
some people.

Only that they settled. IOW, the media outlets thought there was enough risk that it was better to do that.
There’s no valid comparison between Sandman and Rittenhouse.

Sandman was forced into the national spotlight involuntarily. He did nothing to garner the attention. Plus his part in the incident was intentionally and dishonestly misrepresented by several media organizations. Sandman was not a public figure as you claimed.

Rittenhouse put himself into the national spotlight through his actions. Still he is not a public figure either. Where the media screwed up with him was their portrayals that he is a White Supremacist and affiliated with racist groups and various militias.

There’s no valid comparison between Sandman and Rittenhouse.

Sandman was forced into the national spotlight involuntarily. He did nothing to garner the attention. Plus his part in the incident was intentionally and dishonestly misrepresented by several media organizations. Sandman was not a public figure as you claimed.

Rittenhouse put himself into the national spotlight through his actions. Still he is not a public figure either. Where the media screwed up with him was their portrayals that he is a White Supremacist and affiliated with racist groups and various militias.
I meant that they were both public figures through no attempt of their own. Thus, Rittenhouse is one in the same way Sandmann is.

I meant that they were both public figures through no attempt of their own. Thus, Rittenhouse is one in the same way Sandmann is.
Yup. The “public figure” thing is a trap. You can take a situation that occurs frequently - and let’s face it, violence and murder and assault occurring at BLM riots has been a regular thing - and zoom in on ONE instance, have the media splash it all over the place, have Democrats including the president accuse the person of being a White Supremacist, and in doing so MAKE the guy a public figure, and when he want to sue for defamation, try to get out of his by saying he’s a public figure.

There’s no valid comparison with Rittenhouse and Sandman.

There’s no valid comparison with Rittenhouse and Sandman.
There is to the extent that neither would normally have garnered any media attention, and the only reason they did is because they were viewed as conservative whites, and thus the media waged a defamation campaign against them.

Behar and Whoopi are disgusting, as is their show. They are part of the reason why this country has slander and
libel laws.
part of the reason. the other part is people watch it and it's profitable for them to be this way.

in the end, i have no love for this show or people, do i don't watch it or listen to anyone who uses them as references. but as long as the fish are biting, they'll be fishing.

people need to grow up and stop reacting and try thinking more.

It’s pretty obvious that OJ Simpson got away with a double murder.
I used to think that too.

But when the facts of the case came to my knowledge, it turns out that I was probably wrong. I came to a hasty judgement before I knew the facts of the case.

Just like I was wrong when I thought Derick Chauvin murdered George Floyd, then later the bodycam video evidence and forensic tests proved beyond any reasonable doubt that Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose.

Intelligent people quickly and freely admit it when they are wrong, stupid people don't. That's why stupid people are so fucking stupid in the first place.

Last edited:
I used to think that too.

But when the facts of the case came to my knowledge, it turns out that I was probably wrong. I came to a hasty judgement before I knew the facts of the case.

Just like I was wrong when I thought Derick Chauvin murdered George Floyd, then later the bodycam video evidence and forensic tests proved beyond any reasonable doubt that Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose.

Intelligent people quickly and freely admit it when they are wrong, stupid people don't. That's why stupid people are so fucking stupid in the first place.
OK Simpson killed Ron Goldman and his ex wife.

Jeebus.

Forum List

Back