Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

You can't claim self defense when you cause the danger by deliberately provocative actions.

I bet you think rape victims deserve it for wearing short skirts or tight sweaters.

Are you saying the police should continue to kill Blacks who are no threat, have no weapon, and should not have been arrested?
If police do not change drastically, then it is police who need to be elminated.
We did a lot better 120 years ago when essentially police did not exist.
No I am saying that 'police' are not 'killing blacks' that were no threat in any numbers that mean anything. I am also saying that you are racist and hate law enforcement. You use emotional garbage to support your dystopian views.

You made up false facts, I pointed them out, and provided links. I didn't ask your your approval, I just proved you to be wrong and a person that does not believe in American law. Innocent unless proven guilty. You are not rational at all you know.

An innocent person would not even have gone to a distant demonstration.
And a normal person most certainly would not have taken a high capacity rifle openly.

An innocent person would not even have gone to a distant demonstration.
And a normal person most certainly would not have taken a high capacity rifle openly.
Again more fantasy stories made up in your own mind. A normal person protects themselves from chain wielding rioters you dumb shit.

We know Zimmerman was following someone at night, and then ran around in front of them to cut them off.
That is very intimidating.
But we don't know for sure what happened then.
We don't know who started the brawl, and we do not know if Zimmerman is lying when he said Trayvon was trying to get the gun.
We do know Zimmerman bears the responsibility for it since he made it happen even after police said not to.
But we can't tell is it amounted to murder because we only have Zimmerman's side of the story.
He was found not guilty.

He broke no laws...

I bet you think rape victims deserve it for wearing short skirts or tight sweaters.

Short skirts or tight sweaters do not pose a risk to anyone else.
Carrying a high capacity rifle is obviously intentionally trying to intimidate everyone.
There is nothing anyone could do that could be any more provocative and threatening then to be carrying a high capacity rifle at an event likely to rise to some degree of violence.

Short skirts or tight sweaters do not pose a risk to anyone else.
Carrying a high capacity rifle is obviously intentionally trying to intimidate everyone.
There is nothing anyone could do that could be any more provocative and threatening then to be carrying a high capacity rifle at an event likely to rise to some degree of violence.

B'loney. Kyle didn't willy nilly shoot at people. He shot at people who were trying to kill him.

No I am saying that 'police' are not 'killing blacks' that were no threat in any numbers that mean anything. I am also saying that you are racist and hate law enforcement. You use emotional garbage to support your dystopian views.

It has been proven that police are not only illegally murdering Blacks, but getting away with it for centuries.
Everyone should hate law enforcement because they always have been and will be corrupt.
Mercenary law enforcement always works for the wealthy and harms the poor, always eventually resulting in a dictatorship.
It ALWAYS ends up like that.
We did much better before mercenary police took over.

You made up false facts, I pointed them out, and provided links. I didn't ask your your approval, I just proved you to be wrong and a person that does not believe in American law. Innocent unless proven guilty. You are not rational at all you know.
Name one thing I've said which is not true?

All you do is troll and toss insults.

B'loney. Kyle didn't willy nilly shoot at people. He shot at people who were trying to kill him.

Wrong.
If anyone was trying to kill Rittenhouse, he likely would be dead or wounded at least.
Most likely he was trying to illegally intimidate people and they were rightfully trying to chase him away.
The evidence is that his appearance with a high capacity rifle was insanely provocative.
No sane person would have done that.
Then the fact here were 3 separate people he shot.
Which means he knew how provocative his actions and appearance were, but continued anyway.
And shooting someone 5 times is not defensive, but deliberate murder.

Again more fantasy stories made up in your own mind. A normal person protects themselves from chain wielding rioters you dumb shit.

A normal person does not deliberately threaten people by bringing a high capacity rifle as a counter demonstrator.
Since Rittenhouse was not protecting any property, then he was obligated by law to simply retreat from any chain wielding threat.
There was no evidence to support any lethal threat, since Rittenhouse was not caught in a dead end ally or anything like that.
He could at any time just walk over to the safety of the police.
The reason he did not do that had to be because he deliberately wanted to harm the demonstration by intimidating them.
For that he deserves to die.
He was totally intent on violating the right of political expression for tens of millions of people.
There is no one lower than that.

Wrong.
If anyone was trying to kill Rittenhouse, he likely would be dead or wounded at least.
Most likely he was trying to illegally intimidate people and they were rightfully trying to chase him away.
The evidence is that his appearance with a high capacity rifle was insanely provocative.
No sane person would have done that.
Then the fact here were 3 separate people he shot.
Which means he knew how provocative his actions and appearance were, but continued anyway.
And shooting someone 5 times is not defensive, but deliberate murder.

Oh Teh Irony.

Kyle was there to protect businesses and homes from Antifa-BLM violence, looting and arson. He had his first aid kit with him so that he could help people attacked by your comrades. His real "crime" is not capitulating to your Marxist Reign of Terror.

Why must you always insult people? Can't you disagree with someone and remain civil?

Oh Teh Irony.

Kyle was there to protect businesses and homes from Antifa-BLM violence, looting and arson. He had his first aid kit with him so that he could help people attacked by your comrades. His real "crime" is not capitulating to your Marxist Reign of Terror.

That is silly because medics to no carry or need high capacity rifles.
His goal obviously was to illegally intimidate to suppress political expression rights.
He did not know anyone there, so was protecting nothing.

Forum List

Back