Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

I've posted this before and you always ignore it or just dismiss it.

Don't do that.

Go through it, line by line and tell me what part this attorney specializing in self defense cases is wrong about, and why he is wrong.

And if you can't do that or won't, then just shut the hell up, for fucks sake.
A pity they don't address Rittenhouse using excessive force by shooting a man in the back while he was lying face down on the ground.

That didn't happen, so why would they?
Of course it happened. Rosenbaum was laying face down and the medical examiner reported he was shot in the back. Lying face down was the only time Rosenbaum's back was facing Rittenhouse.

Of course it happened. Rosenbaum was laying face down and the medical examiner reported he was shot in the back. Lying face down was the only time Rosenbaum's back was facing Rittenhouse.
You're saying he was laying face down and the kid leaned over and deliberately put one in his back?

That didn't happen.

You're saying he was laying face down and the kid leaned over and deliberately put one in his back?

That didn't happen.
I'm saying he shot him in the back while he was laying down. Rosenbaum starts falling forward, face down, upon the first shot. Still falling during the second shot. The camera moves and you don't see where he's positioned during the 3rd and 4th shot. By then, he's lying face down with a shot to the back.

There also might be more and clearer video. McGinnis was running with them, about 15-20 feet behind them. If he recorded the shooting, prosecutors have the clearest video of all how Rittenhouse killed Rosenbaum.

I'm saying he shot him in the back while he was laying down. Rosenbaum starts falling forward, face down, upon the first shot. Still falling during the second shot. The camera moves and you don't see where he's positioned during the 3rd and 4th shot. By then, he's lying face down with a shot to the back.

There also might be more and clearer video. McGinnis was running with them, about 15-20 feet behind them. If he recorded the shooting, prosecutors have the clearest video of all how Rittenhouse killed Rosenbaum.
So you have nothing but what you wish happened then?

So you have nothing but what you wish happened then?
I didn't wish for Rosenbaum to fall on his face as he was being shot -- that's just how it happened.

I also didn't wish for Rosenbaum to be shot in the back -- that's just how it happened.

I didn't wish for Rosenbaum to fall on his face as he was being shot -- that's just how it happened.

I also didn't wish for Rosenbaum to be shot in the back -- that's just how it happened.
But you did try to characterize it as an unjustified act...... and it clearly was justified.

You still haven't told me what part Branca was wrong about.

How many times do you intend to duck that question?
Dont remember you asking. What did he say? Why would i want or need to show he is wrong? Remember: i am not your assistant. Make your own points.

Last edited:
That doesn't make him one though.

For that matter not even a conviction would.

In order for him to be a murderer, he'd have to have murdered someone...... and he hasn't.
That's for the jury to decide.

Forum List

Back