What will the verdict be?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
You don't have to be bashed in the head first to invoke stand your ground. In fact if any Trump supporter comes within my bubble where I feel uncomfortable, watch out. They better act completely respectful towards me. They can say whatever they want but don't come at me in an angry manner or else I will defend myself.

View attachment 567553

She scared me.
Goddamn, you are so fucking ass hurt.

Are you going to murder them?
I would never murder anyone. Kill, maybe. In self defense. They went for my gun. I felt threatened.

But as a juror you won't buy it if I shot a white kid. Black kid, you'd get that fear but not fear of a white kid coming at me. We all know better.

That's ok. I might be a juror one day too.

I would never murder anyone. Kill, maybe. In self defense. They went for my gun. I felt threatened.

But as a juror you won't buy it if I shot a white kid. Black kid, you'd get that fear but not fear of a white kid coming at me. We all know better.

I would never murder anyone. Kill, maybe. In self defense.

Hmmmm.....

But as a juror you won't buy it if I shot a white kid.

Or two white criminals?

Hmmmm.....

Or two white criminals?
I think if a white shooter shoots a white person, they'll go to jail. Unless you paid the victims as pedophiles and liberals then you might reconsider.

It's got to be an Arab, Black or Hispanic for you to allow a white person to murder.

Look at that white woman cop who shot the black guy in his own home. A lot of you wanted her to get off. It was a mistake. She was scared when she walked in to what she thought was her own home and she shot. Not because he was attacking her. He was sitting in his PJ's on the couch watching TV. And you wanted to let her walk. Why? Our fear of black men.

I keep telling you, those foil mind reading helmets don't work.

Hmmmm.....

Or two white criminals?
Sometimes you can run out of privilege.

1637694143548.png

1637694172179.png

I think if a white shooter shoots a white person, they'll go to jail. Unless you paid the victims as pedophiles and liberals then you might reconsider.

It's got to be an Arab, Black or Hispanic for you to allow a white person to murder.

Look at that white woman cop who shot the black guy in his own home. A lot of you wanted her to get off. It was a mistake. She was scared when she walked in to what she thought was her own home and she shot. Not because he was attacking her. He was sitting in his PJ's on the couch watching TV. And you wanted to let her walk. Why? Our fear of black men.

I think if a white shooter shoots a white person, they'll go to jail.

Or not.

Unless you paid the victims as pedophiles

Or if the perps aren't victims but are actually pedophiles actually trying to murder someone.

Last edited:
I think if a white shooter shoots a white person, they'll go to jail.

Or not.

Unless you paid the victims as pedophiles

Or if the perps aren't victims but are actually pedophiles actually trying to murder someone.
So Kyle stopped pedophiles who were in the process of trying to murder someone? Get real. This is so sad. You guys will defend the most horrible things. I bet you'd support the guy

Clearly Rosenbaum should have brought a rifle and just shot the kid in self defense. Same for the other two.
Except it would not have been in self defense as Rittenhouse never attacked them. But you know this and simply choose to pretend you don't.

That is when Rittenhouse had the legal power to act in self defense, the moment He was attacked. And then, while retreating, he was attacked again and again had to act in self defense. Perhaps attacking people is not a good idea.

It might get you killed.

Forum List

Back