What will the verdict be?

• Guilty on all charges

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Not guilty on all charges

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Some yes and some no

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
Bad precedent. In the next protest, how many will go armed? Just hoping someone gets squirly with them. Or triggers someone to get upset in hopes they can shoot. I hope the next event is a Trump rally and a bunch of black gunmen show up to "make sure things don't get out of control".

Kyle was not the only one armed. Bicep man had a gun. There was another one who was firing into the air, just before Rosenbaum got shot. And on the tape there were other shots ringing out.

This has been escalating for a long time now. Blaming the most recent person attacked, is not fair.

You don't like it? Stop supporting the groups that are driving the violence. Stop supporting their justifications for their violence. Stop voting in politicians that order the police to stand down, or even help them.

Kyle was not the only one armed. Bicep man had a gun. There was another one who was firing into the air, just before Rosenbaum got shot. And on the tape there were other shots ringing out.

This has been escalating for a long time now. Blaming the most recent person attacked, is not fair.

You don't like it? Stop supporting the groups that are driving the violence. Stop supporting their justifications for their violence. Stop voting in politicians that order the police to stand down, or even help them.
You guys are trying to squash protests. Very unamerican. Threatening protesters with guns today. Dogs in the 60's.

It's just weird a 17 year old white kid can run around with a high powered gun and the white cops don't care but blacks get killed for carrying box cutters.
Prior to the angry black dude killing a bunch of cops here in Dallas at the BLM protests (Micah Johnson), MANY black guys were lawfully marching with AR15s and AK variants. The only people shot were cops (by Micah).

So, take your bullshit narrative and shove it up your ass.

Last edited:
You guys are trying to squash protests. Very unamerican. Threatening protesters with guns today. Dogs in the 60's.
Protests? Nice spin.

Nobody tries to stop protests and your lying ass knows good and goddamn well the assholes in Kenosha were NOT protesting. They were destroying property and trying to start fires.

Your lame-ass attempt to conflate this rioting with peaceful 1960s civil rights marches is beyond pathetic.

You guys are trying to squash protests.

The mostly peaceful protests?

1637592546094.png

Protests? Nice spin.

Nobody tries to stop protests and your lying ass knows good and goddamn well the assholes in Kenosha were NOT protesting. They were destroying property and trying to start fires.

Your lame-ass attempt to conflate this rioting with peaceful 1960s civil rights marches is beyond pathetic.
I remind me of Trump supporters who tried to say there was no riot at the Capitol.

And yet you continue even when the idiocy is so plain you even see it yourself!

Wow.
All I know is that what Kyle did was wrong. Or should be wrong. If not, we need to change our laws. He knew trouble was brewing. He took his gun to that trouble. He murdered 2 and injured 1. That should be wrong.

America's Gun Culture is something that amazes the rest of the world and half of us here at home.

All I know is that what Kyle did was wrong. Or should be wrong. If not, we need to change our laws.
That's your problem. You don't see who was REALLY at fault here. You may never see it, because you are nothing but a parrot of left-wing media and you refuse to think for yourself. You have no business deciding what is wrong.
He knew trouble was brewing. He took his gun to that trouble. He murdered 2 and injured 1. That should be wrong.
Your left-wing media parrot spin is inconsistent with the facts, but it doesn't matter what he knew going in. Again, you have no capacity to understand this situation and therefore no business deciding what is wrong.

That's your problem. You don't see who was REALLY at fault here. You may never see it, because you are nothing but a parrot of left-wing media and you refuse to think for yourself. You have no business deciding what is wrong.

Your left-wing media parrot spin is inconsistent with the facts, but it doesn't matter what he knew going in. Again, you have no capacity to understand this situation and therefore no business deciding what is wrong.
No I get it. I see trouble brewing in the next state over. I take my gun and insert myself in the trouble. I shoot anyone who touches me.

I'm going to the next Trump rally with my Biden/Kamala 2024 hat on. Fully loaded. Don't anyone get triggered or else I'll pull my trigger. I'm just there exercising my 2nd amendment rights.

No I get it. I see trouble brewing in the next state over. I take my gun and insert myself in the trouble. I shoot anyone who touches me.
Your facts are completely fucked up. You don't get it.
I'm going to the next Trump rally with my Biden/Kamala 2024 hat on. Fully loaded. Don't anyone get triggered or else I'll pull my trigger. I'm just there exercising my 2nd amendment rights.
Good for you. I support you in exercising your 2A right. Nothing wrong with being armed.

And if someone bashes you in the head with a skateboard and drop kicks you while you're down, you would likely be found not guilty of murder if you shot them.

I'm going to a Trump rally where the people entering won't have guns because they can't bring them in. I'll dress like a tranny in a burka. That aught to trigger them to come at me.

What's under the burka?

1637681532585.png

Gofayou

I'm going to a Trump rally where the people entering won't have guns because they can't bring them in. I'll dress like a tranny in a burka. That aught to trigger them to come at me.

What's under the burka?

View attachment 567551
Gofayou
And if someone bashes you in the head with a skateboard and drop kicks you while you're down, you would likely be found not guilty of murder if you shot them.

You don't have to be bashed in the head first to invoke stand your ground. In fact if any Trump supporter comes within my bubble where I feel uncomfortable, watch out. They better act completely respectful towards me. They can say whatever they want but don't come at me in an angry manner or else I will defend myself.

1637681693402.png

She scared me.

You don't have to be bashed in the head first to invoke stand your ground. In fact if any Trump supporter comes within my bubble where I feel uncomfortable, watch out. They better act completely respectful towards me. They can say whatever they want but don't come at me in an angry manner or else I will defend myself.

View attachment 567553

She scared me.
And you'll put yourself at the mercy of 12 jurors, some of which will be TRUMP! supporters. If they determine you weren't really acting in self-defense but was just being a jerk, you'll do time. In short, you're trying to take a legitimate case of self-defense, Kyle Rittenhouse, and take it too ridiculous extremes. Look, we know you're butt hurt that he wasn't locked up for the rest of his life, but you're really out in left field with this one. Others can see each case is different, apparently you, not so much.

And you'll put yourself at the mercy of 12 jurors, some of which will be TRUMP! supporters. If they determine you weren't really acting in self-defense but was just being a jerk, you'll do time. In short, you're trying to take a legitimate case of self-defense, Kyle Rittenhouse, and take it too ridiculous extremes. Look, we know you're butt hurt that he wasn't locked up for the rest of his life, but you're really out in left field with this one. Others can see each case is different, apparently you, not so much.
I will be justified when I shoot. Someone will come at me in an angry way and grab the barrel of my gun. BOOM.

Forum List

Back