Rittenhouse booed off stage

1711045546467.jpeg

Eventually, he just began to cry and run off as they continued to mock him and make deragatory statements about him, the usual, such as you are a racist blah, blah blah
You sure about that statement?

From your article:

The boos turned to cheers as he walked off.

The video supports that statement also.

Youhave to love the hecklers veto by those who claim to respect free speech.

Not allowing someone to speak is BITCH AF.

Let them speak, then disprove their position.

The one with the most compelling facts will win.

If you do want the other person to speak, it always looks like you cannot even defend your own opinions.

That's because they can't
No one could.

I dont consider it hate speech

Libs may disagree with Kirk but its not racism to criticize a black person
or telling the truth about their voting habits. Repeating the same thing every voting cycle expecting a different result is so demofk!!!!

If you do NOT want the other person to speak, it always looks like you cannot even defend your own opinions.
demofks ain't fking smart enough to come close to that format. all they have is shout you down mode.

It was a set up. School admin leaked his appearance to encourage violent leftist demonstrations (I.e., the very un-democratic kind of demonstrations more akin to fascism).
It was a public event bro.
They didn't heckled him. They asked him questions.

It was a set up. School admin leaked his appearance to encourage violent leftist demonstrations (I.e., the very un-democratic kind of demonstrations more akin to fascism).
You can't step onto an American university campus in the US and not expect them to behave this way.

Best case scenario is they are not chanting "Gas the Jews" with impunity as Jewish students hide in attics in fear of their lives

Last edited:
If I were booed off the stage by those hateful racist blacks with chips on the shoulders I would take pride in it....

Me too. It just tickles me to death how all the leftists on this message board completely hate my guts. It means that I am most definitely doing something right because they feel threatened and intimidated by me so much. 😁

I stopped at "apparently"
And Yahoonews.

Good point, I didn't even notice that.

Mark Hertzberg/Getty Images

University of Memphis. But things soured quickly as protestors began to jeer him and ask him questions he seemed perplexed to answer. Eventually, he just began to cry and run off as they continued to mock him and make derogatory statements about him, the usual, such as you are a racist blah, blah blah
Campus Commie Scum

If you do NOT want the other person to speak, it always looks like you cannot even defend your own opinions.
BITCH AF huh?

Forum List

Back