Risk and reward

I hope it is SOMETHING for them. Of the 100 times I challenge any Lefty to support their turbid claims with some sort of graphable or identifiable proof,
  • 90% of the time, my challenge goes utterly unanswered.
  • Of the remaining 10 times, once I will get a link to some crazy, bogus site.
  • The other 9 times, you just get an ad hominem reply attacking your mental acuity.
More freaky bovine excrement

I hope it is SOMETHING for them. Of the 100 times I challenge any Lefty to support their turbid claims with some sort of graphable or identifiable proof,
  • 90% of the time, my challenge goes utterly unanswered.
  • Of the remaining 10 times, once I will get a link to some crazy, bogus site.
  • The other 9 times, you just get an ad hominem reply attacking your mental acuity.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

More freaky bovine excrement

Knowing your chances of dying of covid are miniscule, why would reasonable people risk something like this? Yes chances of this are also small but being turned into a lump of meat seems worse since you have no recourse for compensation.
Tell us more about how well informed and rational you anti vaxers are. It seems to methat if you all really had an argument, this sort of over the top would not be necessary

According to MacFarlane, investigators say that the man slammed the promotion of vaccines and threatened to "beat, kill and lynch" Fauci.

MacFarlane also included an email that the man sent to Fauci in which he made conspiratorial allusions to freemasons.

"You are a lying sack of sh*t, all the way back to your bullsh*t HIV scam," one email wrote. "You are a sickening, compromised satanic freemason criminal."

Is it so called anti vax propo creating hesitancy or stuff like this? If you are unvaxxed and see or hear about this what are the chances you rush right out and get one?

Gee, what are the chances of a Lefty posting here where their WHOLE ARGUMENT DOESN'T hinge of the mental turpitude of all who don't vote for their candidates?

I voted for Donald Trump ... I thought he handled the pandemic as well as anyone could ...

What's your excuse? ... why the hell did you vote for Quid Pro Joe? ... still lost in your conspiracy theories? ... "the election was stolen" though you have absolutely no legal evidence of any kind what-so-ever ... what compounds your loserness is you won't admit voting Democrat ... will you? ...

I voted for Donald Trump ... I thought he handled the pandemic as well as anyone could ...

What's your excuse? ... why the hell did you vote for Quid Pro Joe? ... still lost in your conspiracy theories? ... "the election was stolen" though you have absolutely no legal evidence of any kind what-so-ever ... what compounds your loserness is you won't admit voting Democrat ... will you? ...

Dude, you talking to the wrong person again or just real messed in the head?
  1. I never in a million years ever voted for Biddum, all I do is rip the guy here, why would you even think that?
  2. If you call the election a "conspiracy theory," that implies that it has been proven wrong. Where is that proof? I've asked 30 election fraud deniers here and have yet been shown that proof.
  3. I haven't voted for a democrat since probably the late 70s?
  4. Since when isn't circumstantial evidence "legal" evidence? Murderers have been convicted on it.

Forum List

Back