Rising Israel Serbia ties

For the record we Don't like Erdogan at all. he is very hostile towards Israel. He condemned the Abraham accords. He is no friend.

like i said I can only laugh at you. Erdogan condemned Bahrain and the UAE for recognizing Israel. I believe i posted about that.

I believe you're an idiot and don't care what you laugh at. Israelis fall all over themselves selling arms to Turkey and every other Islamo-fascist regime whenever they get an opportunity, and they back Turkey in the current Armenian war, which is no surprise since Palestine Jews also supported Kemal's genocides and still refuse to condemn that to this day, as Netanyahu recently refused to do along with the rest of the Israeli Right wing.

.... and going back further. Arms sales to Azerbaijan are also public and well known.

I guess Armenian Jews aren't 'real Jews' to you Babylonian racist cultists on the Right in Israel.

You're the moron who apparently is clueless about Israels' current love fest with Turkey. And I've already posted evidence of that from several Israeli sources, so you have nothing but your indoctrination to spout.
I explained a few days ago that Muslims have to make believe they hate Israel while making business deals with Israel.

I believe you're an idiot and don't care what you laugh at. Israelis fall all over themselves selling arms to Turkey and every other Islamo-fascist regime whenever they get an opportunity, and they back Turkey in the current Armenian war, which is no surprise since Palestine Jews also supported Kemal's genocides and still refuse to condemn that to this day, as Netanyahu recently refused to do along with the rest of the Israeli Right wing.

.... and going back further. Arms sales to Azerbaijan are also public and well known.

I guess Armenian Jews aren't 'real Jews' to you Babylonian racist cultists on the Right in Israel.
What a fool you are. Thanks for making me laugh. You don't know any Israelis. I do. We don't like Erdogan at all and he doesn't like us.

What a fool you are. Thanks for making me laugh. You don't know any Israelis. I do. We don't like Erdogan at all and he doesn't like us.

Says a clown who now has to make up strawmen to cover his propaganda nonsense.

I explained a few days ago that Muslims have to make believe they hate Israel while making business deals with Israel.

Cuz they really love you, right? sure ... Why not beat the crowd and start wiring Turkey your dhimmi tax now and fly an Ottoman banner over your house? Get a jump on the other crazies.

Cuz they really love you, right? sure ... Why not beat the crowd and start wiring Turkey your dhimmi tax now and fly an Ottoman banner over your house? Get a jump on the other crazies.
Business is business…no emotions apply.

Serbia moved their consulate to Jerusalem in 2020. hopefully more European nations will recognize Jerusalem as our capital soon.
Actually, there is a difference between a consulate and an embassy. The embassy has a higher status and is located in the recognized capital of the host state (with only a few exceptions). While the consulate can be opened elsewhere in the host state. These two establishments serve different purposes.

RE: Rising Israel Serbia Ties
SUBTOPIC: Embassy vs Consulate
※→ Essay, et al,

Actually, there is a difference between a consulate and an embassy. The embassy has a higher status and is located in the recognized capital of the host state (with only a few exceptions). While the consulate can be opened elsewhere in the host state. These two establishments serve different purposes.
(COMMENT)

Our friend "ESay" is correct. There is a difference between the two. There is only one Embassy. That is where the Chief of Mission (COM) (The Ambassador) is generally found. But there may be several Consulates which handle all sorts of applications by foreign entities.

consulate.
(1) Strictly, a *consular post headed by a *consul – as opposed to the more senior consul-general or more junior vice-consul.
(2) In common usage, any consular post.
SOURCE: Palgrave • Macmillan Dictionary of Diplomacy 3d © G. R. Berridge, Lorna Lloyd, and Alan James 2012 pp80

embassy.
(1) A *diplomatic mission headed by an *ambassador (sense 1) and hence the premises of such a mission.
(2) Among other earlier meanings, the envoy and the members of his *family (sense 2).
(3) A synonym for any diplomatic mission. See also chancery; flat pack embassy; hub embassy; legation; virtual embassy.
SOURCE: Palgrave • Macmillan Dictionary of Diplomacy 3d © G. R. Berridge, Lorna Lloyd, and Alan James 2012 pp136
(COMMENT)

Usually, the US Embassy is where you find the specialty offices involved in diplomacy. Unless there is a Co-location Waiver this is where you will find the post billeting for Embassy officers and the staff that support the COM and the Deputy COM.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back