Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

Take any muslim from america, put them in an islamic country for a month, they will try to swim back to america... :D
Not true.

I personally know dozens of American citizens who live in various muslim countries. :cool:

Haha, sure, saudi arabia oil wells, iraqi construction yards, good paying jobs, you get paid double and best part, you do not pay tax...

Take any muslim from america, put them in an islamic country for a month, they will try to swim back to america... :D
Not true.

I personally know dozens of American citizens who live in various muslim countries. :cool:

Haha, sure, saudi arabia oil wells, iraqi construction yards, good paying jobs, you get paid double and best part, you do not pay tax...
Nope, I am not talking about working over there for jobs.

People who are going to Islamic universities.

Married someone who lives in that country.

Expats who have retired and take advantage of the cheaper economy.

And some that just want to live in an Islamic country. :cool:

Not true.

When I was leaving Egypt last summer I met a German guy who was married to an Egyptian Muslim women ...and he said loves her....he was a surgeon too and a very smart man....he said he was gonna become a Muslim later too....and he went to visit her and hes gonna move back there.....so this alpine guy is full of shit....

I saw many Europeans there and a few Israelis.....japenese people it was diverse its not a scary country

Not true.

And why don't you do it again?

And why don't you do it again?

He never lived in an Islamic country..how many times is he gonna tell you that? Lmao

yes, come again, why don't you go live in an islamic country if it is so hilarious and desirable? You should have a reason not to do something that's very desirable right? What keeps you in united states full of infidels and immoral activity?
I am working to change that immoral behavior and help more American convert to Islam.

So I need to live here to do that. :eusa_angel:

yes, come again, why don't you go live in an islamic country if it is so hilarious and desirable? You should have a reason not to do something that's very desirable right? What keeps you in united states full of infidels and immoral activity?

You're an ex Muslim right? Name the first Islamic Imam...this is very basic

So you did come up with this test by your own? I guess you don't know anything called google. Any person who doesn't have a slightest idea about islam can answer this question, simply by googling.

Use more logic, before acting, capish???

Since the prophet decrees that you kill all non Muslims they are not correct they are in fact lying.
Only during a time of war when they are are fighting against muslims.

Otherwise, it is absolutely fine to live with and around non muslims. :cool:

wrong...

You should read more of your book. It doesn't say anything about war time. You are free to kill any non believers any time you like. Actually you get heaven points for doing so.

More points, more virgins...

images

images

imgres

images

images

Here is the peaceful people you are talking about.

Forum List

Back