Rise of the NAZIS on PBS

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
I'm sitting watching this documentary. Its the best I've seen on the subject. And I have seen them all. I am history nerd I guess. Mostly I find it true that those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it. I pray we are not in a time where we will repeat it.

I'm sitting watching this documentary. Its the best I've seen on the subject. And I have seen them all. I am history nerd I guess. Mostly I find it true that those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it. I pray we are not in a time where we will repeat it.
1933 = 2020

Did ya make it onto any lists yet ?

Soon Kulak
soon

Nazis are rising at PBS?

I realize they have thrown in their lot with BLM and Antifa, but I hadn't realized they had gone THAT far.

Did ya make it onto any lists yet ?

Soon Kulak
soon
Not yet. I'm one of those deplorables who is pro life and hang on to God and guns. But a southern democrat and have a well above average IQ. So I'm not sure what list they will put me on.

Nazis are rising at PBS?

Nah, just a bunch of interns wearing black hoodies...

ssrco,mhoodiez,mens,101010 01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Thanks for the mention. Is it on now or on Demand?

Thanks for the mention. Is it on now or on Demand?
Not sure .
I'll look for it still the same. Thanks.

Forum List

Back