RIP Victoria Lee(18), was rising star in ONE Championship MMA Fighting, youngest sibling of the Lee fighting family...cause of death not announced yet

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Rising 18-year-old MMA star Victoria Lee has suddenly died. Lee's family is not disclosing the cause of her death due to people saying there's “negative effects” of taking the COVID-19 VACCINE.

The vast majority of these cases where people died suddenly, are having the cause of death silenced. They won't usually even give vaccine status. If these vaccines are not tied to sudden deaths, especially in athletes in their prime, why not do a simple study to determine who was vaccinated and who wasn't, within this cohort? Why does our medical community and government absolutely refuse to do this?

It would not prove that vaccines were the cause, but until a basic correlation can be established, we will never know. Perhaps that's the answer?

Why does our medical community and government absolutely refuse to do this?

Why would corrupt corpo-criminals show the world they are responsible for lying and making billions and being responsible for so many millions of injuries and deaths?

Screenshot_20221228_121510_9GAG.jpg

Decision time for the Impure Ones.
They have had time and many opportunities to research and listen to those who have explained their vulnerability and the dangers that they face .
Primarily from their own laziness , stubbornness and stupidity .

I was listening to a talk on personality types earlier and how in part they are formed from the degree of cognitive rigidity in their basic make - up. That term , in my book , mainly means being stubborn and lazy .

So Impure ones , stay home , retire to bed and meditate on your own apparent unconscious desire to commit suicide .

Hard hearted? Yes .

Rising 18-year-old MMA star Victoria Lee has suddenly died. Lee's family is not disclosing the cause of her death due to people saying there's “negative effects” of taking the COVID-19 VACCINE.

Every time, I mean, EVERY TIME someone dies, they blame it on vaccines.
Hey, I had the vaccine, I was fine, then I got the virus and my lungs are messed up. Is that the vaccine's fault?

Every time, I mean, EVERY TIME someone dies, they blame it on vaccines.
Hey, I had the vaccine, I was fine, then I got the virus and my lungs are messed up. Is that the vaccine's fault?
No. That's from climate change.

Forum List

Back