F Bombs Were Flying: House Dem Describes GOP Meltdown On Floor

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
In video captured by C-Span, Rogers can be seen coming up behind Republicans pleading with Gaetz to change his vote from "present" with the Alabama Republican pointing his finger at him and reportedly telling Gaetz "You're finished."

Rogers was restrained by Rep. Richard Hudson (R-NC) who grabbed him, put his hand over his mouth and then hustled him away.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The people running the House of Representatives, ladies and gentlemen

I would have donated to his campaign fund if he would've bitch slapped the taste out of Gaetz's mouth. The groomer from Florida is on borrowed time.

In video captured by C-Span, Rogers can be seen coming up behind Republicans pleading with Gaetz to change his vote from "present" with the Alabama Republican pointing his finger at him and reportedly telling Gaetz "You're finished."

Rogers was restrained by Rep. Richard Hudson (R-NC) who grabbed him, put his hand over his mouth and then hustled him away.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would have donated to his campaign fund if he would've bitch slapped the taste out of Gaetz's mouth. The groomer from Florida is on borrowed time.
Oh nos! “F-bombs”!

Okay. Feel better now? :itsok:

Oh nos! “F-bombs”!

Okay. Feel better now? :itsok:

Theyre your people. The only thing I feel better about is the budget is already done until October, so none of these losers can do anything for the time they have remaining until they are voted out again.

With Biden in the Whitehouse, and Garland running the DOJ, those investigations they plan on starting are DOA.

See you in 2024 .

Theyre your people. The only thing I feel better about is the budget is already done until October, so none of these losers can do anything for the time they have remaining until they are voted out again.

With Biden in the Whitehouse, and Garland running the DOJ, those investigations they plan on starting are DOA.

See you in 2024 .
Perfect embodimennt of the fucking lawless mobsters you fascist scum are.

image.jpg

image.jpg

You'd know about bitches, for sure. I'm not in this punk's district but I'll be sending contributions if he get's primaried. Feckin' swamp scum is what he is...

What the blue fuck is a Raja Krishnamoorthi anyway you might ask?

He's a Ivy League educated (Harvard and Princeton) leftist dem lawyer from IL, that's what he is....The worst of the worse.

OIP.03IJQ7Kgfqbv_DiRHP4POwHaE8

He can go fuck himself.

All debunked.

Meanwhile, you carry the water for known incestuous pedophiles, rapists, and child traffickers.

The hair-sniffing, nipple-grabbing Joe Biden. Who showered with his granddaughter.

What the blue fuck is a Raja Krishnamoorthi anyway you might ask?

He's a Ivy League educated (Harvard and Princeton) leftist dem lawyer from IL, that's what he is....The worst of the worse.

OIP.03IJQ7Kgfqbv_DiRHP4POwHaE8

He can go fuck himself.

Notice how many of these turds from the Indian subcontinent hate America. And we keep allowing more in.

Forum List

Back