RIP Taylor Hawkins

DAMMIT. I didn't know this was in the Music section for gosh sakes

Sorry everyone I deleted my manure

got to look more in what section I'm in

It's still there for all to see.
Don't matter to me, I corrected the error. Start this in general discussion and I'll repeat it word by word

Billy.....I worked as a stable boy when I was a kid for a barn full of angry, ornery, vindictive work horses

Work horses know they are on the lowest rung and that do everything to bite you, kick you, swat you, and side brush you

I talk to you libturd males like them GD fucking nags. You're lower than them. The glue factory is where you belong

Now I will let you get back to foo fooin

Don't matter to me, I corrected the error.
Shot1.jpeg

Like I said. It's still there so everyone can see what a piece of shit you are. Talking ill of the dead is low even for a Republican. That's on you.

"The Foo Fighters drummer had THC, antidepressants, benzodiazepines and opioids in his system, according to Colombia officials who have not yet determined a cause of death."

I don't get it Of course its sad for his family and friends, but he was an idiot. I guarantee you that he knew just how much to turn his amps up before they they got feedback, or how tight his drum heads could be before they split by the ring, but he was too stupid to bother with a stopping point when it could end his life. The guy had damn near anything he could want, and ended it all just because he didn't think he was high enough.

I don't get it Of course its sad for his family and friends, but he was an idiot. I guarantee you that he knew just how much to turn his amps up before they they got feedback, or how tight his drum heads could be before they split by the ring, but he was too stupid to bother with a stopping point when it could end his life. The guy had damn near anything he could want, and ended it all just because he didn't think he was high enough.
Staying clean when you play at his level for as long as he played is a lot more difficult than you might think.That's why so many high level musicians die as the result of an overdose.

Forum List

Back