RIP Taylor Hawkins

Taylor Hawkins did not take the vaccine.
Oh stop...so Foo Fighters would not let fans in to their concerts without proof of vaccine...stopped a tour because a band member tested positive.

but the DRUMMER wasn't vaxed?

Is that what you are saying?

I'm gonna clown you if you are talkin out yer ass.

If it was a heart attack...it was a the vax.

Foo fighters USED to be one of my favorites.

That vax faggotry with them killed it for me.

Like I said, I read this morning the police suspect it is drug related but that is all the detail that was given.

I'm not sayin you're lying...but you need to come with it...not just "cause I said."
i did produce a tweet earlier in the thread that said that Taylor is anti-vax...that tweet has since been deleted by twitter for some reason...

"I wanted to be in a great band. I'm in one. I wanted to play with great people. I am. I wanted a life in music, and... look at it. It's there. I'm just really, really happy. And fortunate."⁠

There's no doubt those who played with T (i call him T) or got to see T perform felt the same way.⁠

Grohl says if he knew the Foo Fighters would become a big band he wouldn't have used the name Foo Fighters..."this is the stupidest fucking band name ever"...Hawkins said he likes the name

i provided a tweet that Taylor is anti-vax but it was deleted by twitter...a friend of mine knows him personally and told me that he didn't take the vax...that doesn't mean the vaccine could not be deadly though, this is just 1 anecdotal case

watching this right now...Taylor Hawkins joint interview with one of my favorite guitarists ever, Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction...apparently they collaborated on a project together...MUST-WATCH!

"Taylor has the same personality in public that he has in person...he's fucking happy, he's fucking beautiful..." - Navarro

Last edited:

Forum List

Back