Riots are happening. Why are Democrats saying they are a myth?

If we cannot agree that riots are bad then how can we possibly have normalized dialogue. What is happening in NYC, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc. The mayors like Lightfoot and DeBlasio deny this is happening. If we cannot vilify rioting and destruction of small businesses then how can we continue as a society?

Many on this board cannot even admit that #1) the riots are wrong; #2) Antifa is responsible #3) Protests are not peaceful (no such thing as mostly peaceful).

When did we lose all sense of logic and turn a blind eye to obvious crimes happening right in front of us? Riots, looting, burning, attacks on our federal buildings are all WRONG and should be punishable to the fullest extent of the law. How long before normal, hardworking, everyday Americans say enough is enough?!?!

I am not trying to even stir things up. I am being 100% serious. If we cannot agree that riots are bad then how can we possibly proceed??!?!

No one is denying riots are happening, and yet who benefits from them?

Trump supporters always claim the looters and vandals and arsonists are all Democrats. Of course there is no proof they are registered Democrats, nor liberals nor progressives.

It's another BIG LIE echoed by Trump supporters, a genre which is the grist on which President Trump&Co thrive upon.
Jerry Nadler denied it. What are you talking about? Who benefits? The looters.

The looters benefit, but Trump exploits the violence, easily getting support from the biddable base he has manipulated. I suggest you and others who support Donald Trump watch Rick Steves Fascism in Europe on your local PBS Station.

Trump uses the playbook on the rise of Fascism in Italy and Germany.
He exploits it by telling the truth about it? If they don't loot there isn't anything to exploit. Here we go again with the Fascism BS.

The way he exploits the looting and vandalism combines Trump's usual hate and fear mantra. HIs claim that Biden supports the rioting is one more BIG LIE.

Had you read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich you wouldn't mock my assessment of Trumpism. Take some time, put your biases aside, and read this link:

If we cannot agree that riots are bad then how can we possibly have normalized dialogue. What is happening in NYC, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc. The mayors like Lightfoot and DeBlasio deny this is happening. If we cannot vilify rioting and destruction of small businesses then how can we continue as a society?

Many on this board cannot even admit that #1) the riots are wrong; #2) Antifa is responsible #3) Protests are not peaceful (no such thing as mostly peaceful).

When did we lose all sense of logic and turn a blind eye to obvious crimes happening right in front of us? Riots, looting, burning, attacks on our federal buildings are all WRONG and should be punishable to the fullest extent of the law. How long before normal, hardworking, everyday Americans say enough is enough?!?!

I am not trying to even stir things up. I am being 100% serious. If we cannot agree that riots are bad then how can we possibly proceed??!?!

Trump supporters always claim the looters and vandals and arsonists are all Democrats. Of course there is no proof they are registered Democrats, nor liberals nor progressives.

It's another BIG LIE echoed by Trump supporters, a genre which is the grist on which President Trump&Co thrive upon.

The looters benefit, but Trump exploits the violence, easily getting support from the biddable base he has manipulated. I suggest you and others who support Donald Trump watch Rick Steves Fascism in Europe on your local PBS Station.

He exploits it by telling the truth about it? If they don't loot there isn't anything to exploit. Here we go again with the Fascism BS.

The way he exploits the looting and vandalism combines Trump's usual hate and fear mantra. HIs claim that Biden supports the rioting is one more BIG LIE.

Had you read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich you wouldn't mock my assessment of Trumpism. Take some time, put your biases aside, and read this link:

I am a Jew. I lost 95% of my ancestors to WW2 and the Nazis. Trump isn't one of them and Biden refused to condemn the riots until he started dipping in the polls. All those rioters should be arrested and and jailed for a min of five years. They are criminals and only a dink like you would blame Trump for this. If you don't riot there is no problem. Destroying businesses is criminal and stupid.

I am a Jew. I lost 95% of my ancestors to WW2 and the Nazis. Trump isn't one of them and Biden refused to condemn the riots until he started dipping in the polls. All those rioters should be arrested and and jailed for a min of five years. They are criminals and only a dink like you would blame Trump for this. If you don't riot there is no problem. Destroying businesses is criminal and stupid.

I haven't used hyperbole to suggest Trump is seeking to build Concentration Camps to replicate the Holocaust. Your use of the rioting by a small minority of the posters is an exaggeration. I've stated more than once that those who riot, vanadalze and burn down businesses, police cars and through rocks at the police are a minority of anarchists, petty criminals and disaffected youth.

That said, if you have an open mind and watch the PBS exposés on the Rise of Fascism; it mirrors what Trump has been doing; the banality of evil:

I haven't used hyperbole to suggest Trump is seeking to build Concentration Camps to replicate the Holocaust. Your use of the rioting by a small minority of the posters is an exaggeration. I've stated more than once that those who riot, vanadalze and burn down businesses, police cars and through rocks at the police are a minority of anarchists, petty criminals and disaffected youth.

That said, if you have an open mind and watch the PBS exposés on the Rise of Fascism; it mirrors what Trump has been doing; the banality of evil:

It’s not a small minority when they cause 100s of millions in damages. Until you start being honest, we are done here. When Trump starts killing his opponents let me know. So far he has to fight dishonest people like you and 99% of the biased media. You trying to teach a Jew about Fascism is rich. The only Fascists are Democrats. Ask Mr. John Deberry

It’s not a small minority when they cause 100s of millions in damages. Until you start being honest, we are done here. When Trump starts killing his opponents let me know. So far he has to fight dishonest people like you and 99% of the biased media. You trying to teach a Jew about Fascism is rich. The only Fascists are Democrats. Ask Mr. John Deberry

F. U. Calling me dishonest is a damn lie. You're the one defending Trump, using personal attacks on me and Journalists, and not providing any credible evidence to support Trump is worthy of a second term in office.

In fact Trump's first 3+ years has created the greatest divide since 1861. You use the same hate and fear rhetoric Trump uses, and that makes you anything but a patriotic American.

F. U. Calling me dishonest is a damn lie. You're the one defending Trump, using personal attacks on me and Journalists, and not providing any credible evidence to support Trump is worthy of a second term in office.

In fact Trump's first 3+ years has created the greatest divide since 1861. You use the same hate and fear rhetoric Trump uses, and that makes you anything but a patriotic American.
Trump is the effect not the cause. The divide was already there. Looters and rioters are condensed by Trump and not by Democrats who called it a myth and called it justifiable. Democrats don’t deserve my vote.

Trump is the effect not the cause. The divide was already there. Looters and rioters are condensed by Trump and not by Democrats who called it a myth and called it justifiable. Democrats don’t deserve my vote.

Trump IS the cause, even before his election his rhetoric was divisive. Watch the PBS exposés and just maybe you would use common sense as to what we are facing today.

Trump IS the cause, even before his election his rhetoric was divisive. Watch the PBS exposés and just maybe you would use common sense as to what we are facing today.
Before Trump announced we were divided. You think one man divided the country? Are you kidding me?!?!?!

PM me and let's compare resumes.

Becauae you stupid asscfucks are exaggertating? "OMG OMG Portland is on fire!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Someone set a mattress on fire.

You stupid fucks get dumber every day.

Before Trump announced we were divided. You think one man divided the country? Are you kidding me?!?!?!

What does my resume have to do with opposing arguments?

Becauae you stupid asscfucks are exaggertating? "OMG OMG Portland is on fire!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Someone set a mattress on fire.

You stupid fucks get dumber every day.
Dishonesty 101 from Fake Dave...

What does my resume have to do with opposing arguments?
Your premise is that all Trump voters are racists and uneducated. I am voting for him so let's compare resumes. Fair?

We can't, as long as the pro-rioters have a place at the table.

And any strong action will be lied about by the media to empower the mob.

The answer seems to be to let the mob terrorize the dem cities until the dems have enough and stop supporting the mobs.

Prove they are not.

Forum List

Back