Rioters in Portland Throw Feces

Communist Antifa scum who murdered a Trump supporter in Portland said this was the beginning of Civil War before he died after being shot by Police :smoke:

Sorry that he apparently died without repenting, but, for him the "war" is over.

Death Comes to Portland.

When do antifa thugs recoil from violence?
Answer: When it is used against a stone-cold killer who happens to be one of their own.
Portland’s antifa/BLM thugs are mourning the loss of one of their own: murderer and would-be antifa revolutionary Michael Reinoehl.
The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed during the encounter in Lacey, Wash., southwest of Seattle, when a federal fugitive task force moved to apprehend him.
An arrest warrant had been issued by the Portland police earlier Thursday, on the same day that Vice News published an interview with Mr. Reinoehl in which he admitted to the shooting, saying, “I had no choice.”

His connections with antifa were well known. He acted as antifa “security” at several protests and was working in that capacity when he took it upon himself to “execute” Danielson.

Antifa black bloc outside the Kelly Penumbra police building in SE Portland wrote this everywhere on the street: “[Portland Police Bureau] murdered Michael Reinoehl." Reinoehl, the #antifa shooter, was wanted by police for killing Aaron Danielson. He was shot dead last night.

1599252462345.png

1599252480522.png

Antifa calls Reinoehl the “best ally ever.” Not only do antifa not rebuke his murderous actions, they praise it over & over.

Last edited:
Communist Antifa scum who murdered a Trump supporter in Portland said this was the beginning of Civil War before he died after being shot by Police :smoke:

Sorry that he apparently died without repenting, but, for him the "war" is over.

Death Comes to Portland.

When do antifa thugs recoil from violence?
Answer: When it is used against a stone-cold killer who happens to be one of their own.
Portland’s antifa/BLM thugs are mourning the loss of one of their own: murderer and would-be antifa revolutionary Michael Reinoehl.
The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed during the encounter in Lacey, Wash., southwest of Seattle, when a federal fugitive task force moved to apprehend him.
An arrest warrant had been issued by the Portland police earlier Thursday, on the same day that Vice News published an interview with Mr. Reinoehl in which he admitted to the shooting, saying, “I had no choice.”

His connections with antifa were well known. He acted as antifa “security” at several protests and was working in that capacity when he took it upon himself to “execute” Danielson.

Antifa black bloc outside the Kelly Penumbra police building in SE Portland wrote this everywhere on the street: “[Portland Police Bureau] murdered Michael Reinoehl." Reinoehl, the #antifa shooter, was wanted by police for killing Aaron Danielson. He was shot dead last night.

View attachment 384497
View attachment 384498

Antifa calls Reinoehl the “best ally ever.” Not only do antifa not rebuke his murderous actions, they praise it over & over.

Hey Mike, you antifa faggot! Did it hurt alot when the police perforated the hell out of your carcass? I sincerely hope so. I bet you crapped in your girlie panties before you bled out on the ground and suffocated on your own blood, too.

Enjoy your forever vacation in Hell, faggot. Don't forget to send us a postcard.

:11:

You give some lackey balloons, a funnel, and a bunch of burritos.
Time will do the rest.
Someone has to do it. Antifa isn't all sucker punching old people, kicking the injured when they're down
and spitting on people with Maga wear.

You have to earn the fun duty.
This probably belongs in a science forum, but I have a family member that ate Meijer cottage cheese and pork and beans. It sounded like an aircraft engine all night long. No need for battering rams, the doors wouldn't stand a chance.

DISPATCHES FROM PORTLANDIA: Chickens Coming Home to Roost? Portland Mob Shines Strobe Lights Into Ted Wheeler’s Condo at Night.

And after all Wheeler has done to appease the mob: “Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) fired back at President Trump after he suggested sending the National Guard to Oregon’s largest city to deal with protests, pleading with him to ‘stay away, please.’”

Can’t blame the rioters on Trump or the National Guard — it’s pure left on left now.
Once the French Revolutionaries ran out of nobles, they started executing their own.
Over 3,000 were murdered by Leftists in the French Revolution. I don't want to see anything even approaching that. The history of Mob Justice is that it's not "Justice" at all.
The current usage, when paired with another word..."social justice" or "economic justice"...means "someone has to give me money I didn't earn".
But, but, but you oppressed them Dave, so how could they earn the money Dave ?? That's their life long con they been playing ever since they watched the government take from another in order to give to those that didn't earn it, but could have earned it if they truly wanted to.
People who are perpetual victims have zero self-respect. Pitiful and pathetic.

"Cops mock Antifa and BM in Portland — and no that’s NOT a typo"

Apparently so called 'protesters' are now filling balloons with feces and throwing them at cops. "The cops in Portland raised a pretty a good question about that."

Not sure whose job it was to make these....

Seriously. Whose job is it to fill balloons with feces? What exactly is the procedure to do that? Are they Antifa Interns? Is it special BLM corps … minus the L? :auiqs.jpg:

At least these brain-damaged scumbags have finally found a job they can do and with which they have an unending supply.

Now if only they could earn a living doing it.

Forum List

Back