Rioters in Portland Throw Feces

DISPATCHES FROM PORTLANDIA: Chickens Coming Home to Roost? Portland Mob Shines Strobe Lights Into Ted Wheeler’s Condo at Night.

And after all Wheeler has done to appease the mob: “Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) fired back at President Trump after he suggested sending the National Guard to Oregon’s largest city to deal with protests, pleading with him to ‘stay away, please.’”

Can’t blame the rioters on Trump or the National Guard — it’s pure left on left now.
Once the French Revolutionaries ran out of nobles, they started executing their own.
Over 3,000 were murdered by Leftists in the French Revolution. I don't want to see anything even approaching that. The history of Mob Justice is that it's not "Justice" at all.

DISPATCHES FROM PORTLANDIA: Chickens Coming Home to Roost? Portland Mob Shines Strobe Lights Into Ted Wheeler’s Condo at Night.

And after all Wheeler has done to appease the mob: “Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) fired back at President Trump after he suggested sending the National Guard to Oregon’s largest city to deal with protests, pleading with him to ‘stay away, please.’”

Can’t blame the rioters on Trump or the National Guard — it’s pure left on left now.
Once the French Revolutionaries ran out of nobles, they started executing their own.
Over 3,000 were murdered by Leftists in the French Revolution. I don't want to see anything even approaching that. The history of Mob Justice is that it's not "Justice" at all.
The current usage, when paired with another word..."social justice" or "economic justice"...means "someone has to give me money I didn't earn".

That's why the nation is armed to the teeth. No worries about anything remotely approaching those levels or numbers, and if it does, it will be within the groups attempting to overthrow the nation, otherwise if that is their intention.

The current usage, when paired with another word..."social justice" or "economic justice"...means "someone has to give me money I didn't earn".
But, but, but you oppressed them Dave, so how could they earn the money Dave ?? That's their life long con they been playing ever since they watched the government take from another in order to give to those that didn't earn it, but could have earned it if they truly wanted to.

But, but, but you oppressed them Dave, so how could they earn the money Dave ?? That's their life long con they been playing ever since they watched the government take from another in order to give to those that didn't earn it, but could have earned it if they truly wanted to.
Do you see this Portland mayor now.....LOLOL...........His voice is cracking blaming everyone but himself.

He's calling the Millennials to stand up and LEAD.....omg

Do you see this Portland mayor now.....LOLOL...........His voice is cracking blaming everyone but himself.

Sad situation.... Can't make the stupid crap up I tell ya. They never cease to amaze. LOL.

Sad situation.... Can't make the stupid crap up I tell ya. They never cease to amaze. LOL.
He looks so scared he probably has a diaper on for any slippage.

Or a diaper for capture so he can issue new ammo for the troops. LOL

I hope not. Civil War is the complete failure of ordered liberty. In fact, I don't think so. We can contain the violence at the State Lines while the people of Oregon either recall their ineffective leadership or vote them out the next time they are on the ballot.

Oregon, sans Portland, wants to join Greater Idaho, if the current State government fails, they should be allowed to do so.

1598905568314.png

He should be scared. He may not get out of this alive

"Cops mock Antifa and BM in Portland — and no that’s NOT a typo"

Apparently so called 'protesters' are now filling balloons with feces and throwing them at cops. "The cops in Portland raised a pretty a good question about that."

View attachment 378806

Not sure whose job it was to make these....

Seriously. Whose job is it to fill balloons with feces? What exactly is the procedure to do that? Are they Antifa Interns? Is it special BLM corps … minus the L? :auiqs.jpg:
those damn monkey's are getting smart usually they just pick the shit from their assholes and throw it. Now they're using balloons

I hope not. Civil War is the complete failure of ordered liberty. In fact, I don't think so. We can contain the violence at the State Lines while the people of Oregon either recall their ineffective leadership or vote them out the next time they are on the ballot.

Oregon, sans Portland, wants to join Greater Idaho, if the current State government fails, they should be allowed to do so.

I would include much of Eastern Washington in that new improved northwest.
They are just as alienated from Seattle and Olympia as much of Oregon is from Portland and
Salem.

I would include much of Eastern Washington in that new improved northwest.
They are just as alienated from Seattle and Olympia as much of Oregon is from Portland and
Salem.

Yup. If they can get Eastern OR, there is a lot of NorCal that will want to join as well.

Forum List

Back