Rioters in Portland Throw Feces

You haven't started throwing your poop on people, yet, have you?
I also hear that COVID-19 can be transmitted thru urine and feces.....so that's assault with a deadly weapon.....a felony.
No one samples DNA from thrown shit
It's time for the damned cops to get off the pot and face reality.
Leftists are horrible people.
Again, they're cops. They demand gun control at all costs to prevent "normal people" from ever owning weapons. Damned cop is holding his weapon drawn in his right hand and wiping his butt with his left hand in the toilet stall, while wondering how many other cops with bodycams and civil rights observers are needed to stand by and maintain good order and discipline while he arrests some lady from the toilet stall in the women's room to charge her with loitering or criminal trespass or disrespecting an officer.

Seriously. Whose job is it to fill balloons with feces? What exactly is the procedure to do that? Are they Antifa Interns? Is it special BLM corps … minus the L? :auiqs.jpg:

Super easy...barely an inconvenience.

They put the balloon next to their ear holes and their shit-for-brains leaks out and fill them up.

They put the balloon next to their ear holes and their shit-for-brains leaks out and fill them up.
I want to know why some men are so inordinately attracted to men with dinner-plate gauged ear piercings.

And they've got such an anus fetish they're always after other guys' shit.

I can't help but think a lot of these cops really are homosexual rapists, as shocking as it may seem. Perhaps when they were younger they had delusions of grandeur and fantasies of power enforce "prison homosexuality" on other men.

I want to know why some men are so inordinately attracted to men with dinner-plate gauged ear piercings.

And they've got such an anus fetish they're always after other guys' shit.

I can't help but think a lot of these cops really are homosexual rapists, as shocking as it may seem. Perhaps when they were younger they had delusions of grandeur and fantasies of power enforce "prison homosexuality" on other men.

Maybe you should just change your name to 'justinacolon', weirdo!

"Cops mock Antifa and BM in Portland — and no that’s NOT a typo"

Apparently so called 'protesters' are now filling balloons with feces and throwing them at cops. "The cops in Portland raised a pretty a good question about that."

View attachment 378806

Not sure whose job it was to make these....

Seriously. Whose job is it to fill balloons with feces? What exactly is the procedure to do that? Are they Antifa Interns? Is it special BLM corps … minus the L? :auiqs.jpg:
I can understand piss, but how exactly do you fill a balloon with sh*t (in case its a banned word)

the same way you fill a donut with jelly----a large syringe. I am not claiming experience---just a logical MIND

Apparently so called 'protesters' are now filling balloons with feces and throwing them at cops. "The cops in Portland raised a pretty a good question about that."

View attachment 378806

I can understand piss, but how exactly do you fill a balloon with sh*t (in case its a banned word)

the same way you fill a donut with jelly----a large syringe. I am not claiming experience---just a logical MIND

We see.
You've thought this through.

You haven't started throwing your poop on people, yet, have you?
I also hear that COVID-19 can be transmitted thru urine and feces.....so that's assault with a deadly weapon.....a felony.
No one samples DNA from thrown shit
It's time for the damned cops to get off the pot and face reality.
Leftists are horrible people.
Again, they're cops. They demand gun control at all costs to prevent "normal people" from ever owning weapons. Damned cop is holding his weapon drawn in his right hand and wiping his butt with his left hand in the toilet stall, while wondering how many other cops with bodycams and civil rights observers are needed to stand by and maintain good order and discipline while he arrests some lady from the toilet stall in the women's room to charge her with loitering or criminal trespass or disrespecting an officer.
Go back to the toilet stall and flirt

View attachment 378806

I heard that's a good way to spread the COVID-19

View attachment 378806

Sh*theads throwing sh*t at someone. Now THAT'S a bunch of crap. What f*cking morons.
The Health Department of Caliphatea has a responsibility to check the droppings for HIV, Herpes, and Covid-19 and declare theentire area off limits to the public for 6 weeks. The Gummint has to do its job to protect the public from numerous contagious diseases and gross filth to boot. All are guilty of toomanyoffenses tomention and should be behind bars for 2 decades.

Last edited:

View attachment 378806

LOL... Can you imagine the assembly line for that action ???? Rotflmbo. Wow.

View attachment 378806

LOL... Can you imagine the assembly line for that action ???? Rotflmbo. Wow.

You'd hear statements like, "Don't give me anymore shit", "You look like shit today", "I feel like shit", etc., etc..

View attachment 378806

I saw a chimp at the SF zoo do that years ago.

DISPATCHES FROM PORTLANDIA: Chickens Coming Home to Roost? Portland Mob Shines Strobe Lights Into Ted Wheeler’s Condo at Night.

And after all Wheeler has done to appease the mob: “Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) fired back at President Trump after he suggested sending the National Guard to Oregon’s largest city to deal with protests, pleading with him to ‘stay away, please.’”

Can’t blame the rioters on Trump or the National Guard — it’s pure left on left now.
Once the French Revolutionaries ran out of nobles, they started executing their own.

Forum List

Back