Rightists, are you plotting more lawlessness, violence, and treason this January 20th?

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘"Trump or war. Today. That simple."

"If you don't know how to shoot: You need to learn. NOW."

"we will storm the government buildings, kill cops, kill security guards, kill federal employees and agents, and demand a recount."

In the weeks, days and hours ahead of Wednesday's siege on the Capitol by President Donald Trump's zealous supporters, the warning signs were clear: online posts from hate groups and right-wing provocateurs agitating for civil war, the deaths of top lawmakers and attacks on law enforcement.

And now, as the dust settles and the country struggles to make sense of the violence that left five dead -- including an officer with the US Capitol Police -- experts warn that the calls for violence have only intensified ahead of Inauguration Day, when President-elect Joe Biden will be sworn in as commander in chief.’

Will Trump thugs and criminals again attack America’s democracy?

My bet would be yes. They are talking about January 17th too. And not just at the Capitol but at other state capital buldings. And I'll bet the reception this time won't be warm and fuzzy with selfies for all.

"we will storm the government buildings, kill cops, kill security guards, kill federal employees and agents, and demand a recount."

In the weeks, days and hours ahead of Wednesday's siege on the Capitol by President Donald Trump's zealous supporters, the warning signs were clear: online posts from hate groups and right-wing provocateurs agitating for civil war, the deaths of top lawmakers and attacks on law enforcement.

And now, as the dust settles and the country struggles to make sense of the violence that left five dead -- including an officer with the US Capitol Police -- experts warn that the calls for violence have only intensified ahead of Inauguration Day, when President-elect Joe Biden will be sworn in as commander in chief.’

Would be interesting to see if Trump's organization is helping them to, like they did with the last riot....Trump allies helped plan, promote rally that led to Capitol attack

Blah, blah, blah.

"Treason" is a matter of timing.

But, of course, only WE THE PEOPLE will actually be charged/prosecuted for "treason." The DC elite can sell us out without batting a motherfucking eyelash and NOTHING ever comes of it. But, if any non-DC puke dares to even suggest anything that might remotely be considered "treason" they will be all over said puke like a duck on a june bug.

I think there's plenty of treason already, and we the people cannot be traitors to a nation run by traitors.

Hopefully. People on the right should play dress up put on Antifa clothes and burn it all done.
Mostly+peaceful+meme_4c5efa_7932974.jpg

096.jpg

1cd.jpg

article-6320-1.jpg

I'm sure Patriots are ready to stand-up on the 20th and beyond.

no. of course not. they are just concerned citizens. when something happens that turns out to be detrimental to their "cause", it's proof that it was antifa.

Rightists, are you plotting more lawlessness, violence, and treason this January 20th?

Probably not, since Trump announced he wouldn't be there Jan. 20. Which I think was the point of the announcement. If he had said he'd be there, so would a lot of his followers. . . . . . Now THAT would be an Inauguration to watch on TV!

Twitter has a problem. There are people organizing something Jan. 17 on Twitter and several other dates, I read last night.

No surprise. This is what happened with the Arab Spring and all the other color revolutions. They discovered Twitter. It's really perfect for organizing war, demonstrations, flash mobs, etc. Poor Twitter; I don't think they can fix this. It happened with the new Gutenberg Press as of 1450, too --- and lasted some 200 years.

My bet would be yes. They are talking about January 17th too. And not just at the Capitol but at other state capital buldings. And I'll bet the reception this time won't be warm and fuzzy with selfies for all.
Nope, the people will be armed with assault weapons. Patriots will no longer be murdered in cold blood unarmed.

It was going on in Portland, thats for sure. For months and mpnths. ANTIFA Attempted to burn down a federal courthouse.

Hopefully. People on the right should play dress up put on Antifa clothes and burn it all done.
Mostly+peaceful+meme_4c5efa_7932974.jpg

096.jpg

1cd.jpg

article-6320-1.jpg
The left is such a joke. Joe should be good for a lot of laughs as long as hes there

Last edited:

Probably not, since Trump announced he wouldn't be there Jan. 20. Which I think was the point of the announcement. If he had said he'd be there, so would a lot of his followers. . . . . . Now THAT would be an Inauguration to watch on TV!

Twitter has a problem. There are people organizing something Jan. 17 on Twitter and several other dates, I read last night.

No surprise. This is what happened with the Arab Spring and all the other color revolutions. They discovered Twitter. It's really perfect for organizing war, demonstrations, flash mobs, etc. Poor Twitter; I don't think they can fix this. It happened with the new Gutenberg Press as of 1450, too --- and lasted some 200 years.
I thought of some similarity to the Benghazi uprising. It may have been a fairly disorganized mob, but there was a calculated incitement and a cadre of organized "evil doers"

These thugs, criminals and seditionists may try again, but this time they Capitol Hill Police will be prepared. Whether these criminals and traitors will back off or attempt insurrection again once they see the police out in force remains to be seen. If they do attempt violent insurrection, expect the police to crack some skulls.

I thought of some similarity to the Benghazi uprising. It may have been a fairly disorganized mob, but there was a calculated incitement and a cadre of organized "evil doers"

Yes, it does seem that is so.

Forum List

Back