Do Not Hire These Liars, says Forbes

There hasn't been a presidential spokesperson that wasn't a liar. Now granted this would be a great trend to start but we should have long ago.

Another example. I was watching Colin Powell being asked about Trump's statements. He rightly condemned them but this was a guy that helped lie us into a very costly wasteful war. He acknowledged it and apologized but really, what he did was easily as bad as what Trump did.

There hasn't been a presidential spokesperson that wasn't a liar. Now granted this would be a great trend to start but we should have long ago.

Another example. I was watching Colin Powell being asked about Trump's statements. He rightly condemned them but this was a guy that helped lie us into a very costly wasteful war. He acknowledged it and apologized but really, what he did was easily as bad as what Trump did.
Hey guys... sorry about lying about that whole WMD thing and starting a war that’s still going on today. My bad...

Trump didn't lie us into wars like the shrubs, obama, lbj. "Easily as bad" Lol. Thats funny, as you try to contort and apologize for the libs.

Trump didn't lie us into wars like the shrubs, obama, lbj. "Easily as bad" Lol. Thats funny, as you try to contort and apologize for the libs.

Whatever. I think you are trying way too hard.

Well they should continue to work but their future is not that bright. Still who knows. Barr made a living by being a lollipop licker and presidents have hired him. Yet with Trump he seems to have meet someone who he does not like. Imagine a guy like Barr and the guy who has protected past president when they got into trouble saying that Trump betrayed the office and his people. When he did not agree with Trump on election fraud he quit or was asked to quit.

They will find work but they will have a checkmark by their name.

Yes well, the problem is that all productive people support Trump while all moochers hate him.

So, this is a glaring endorsement. If a moocher believes a person is bad, he must be a super contributor. Stronger, faster, smarter.

I applaud their stance.

How Fascist of them!

Read the article. Just concentrate. It’s not very long.

^ supports Fascism, claims to be "Anti-Fascist"

Explain the Fascist part.

I applaud their stance.

How Fascist of them!

Read the article. Just concentrate. It’s not very long.

^ supports Fascism, claims to be "Anti-Fascist"

Explain the Fascist part.

Good little soldier, just following orders

The treason fans in this thread don't think there should be any consequences for public servants, paid by the taxpayers, who lie to the public.

So they throw around words they don't comprehend, like 'Fascism'.

Forum List

Back