Rightists, are you plotting more lawlessness, violence, and treason this January 20th?

‘"Trump or war. Today. That simple."

"If you don't know how to shoot: You need to learn. NOW."

"we will storm the government buildings, kill cops, kill security guards, kill federal employees and agents, and demand a recount."

In the weeks, days and hours ahead of Wednesday's siege on the Capitol by President Donald Trump's zealous supporters, the warning signs were clear: online posts from hate groups and right-wing provocateurs agitating for civil war, the deaths of top lawmakers and attacks on law enforcement.

And now, as the dust settles and the country struggles to make sense of the violence that left five dead -- including an officer with the US Capitol Police -- experts warn that the calls for violence have only intensified ahead of Inauguration Day, when President-elect Joe Biden will be sworn in as commander in chief.’

Will Trump thugs and criminals again attack America’s democracy?
You're asking the wrong conservatives. The ones in USMB are scared of their own shadows.

We dont have a Democracy you idiot
Democracies are distinguished by their fair and open elections.
That's not us.
They are only fair and open if a republican wins...got it.
They're only fair and open if Democrats dont cheat. That's what fair and open means
Isn't that what I said...to you whiny snowflakes if a republican wins it means democrats didn't cheat, if he loses it means democrats did. How convenient.
Nope. It means you don't deliver new ballots at 4 am and count them without observers (that's ILLEGAL).
It means you don't pull out suitcases in the middle of the night after you send the observers home.
It means you don't have fake pipe bursts and send the observers home then continue counting ballots.

At some point REVOLUTION becomes the only answer. If you want to avoid it quit STEALING ELECTIONS

That's not us.
They're only fair and open if Democrats dont cheat. That's what fair and open means
Isn't that what I said...to you whiny snowflakes if a republican wins it means democrats didn't cheat, if he loses it means democrats did. How convenient.
Nope. It means you don't deliver new ballots at 4 am and count them without observers (that's ILLEGAL).
It means you don't pull out suitcases in the middle of the night after you send the observers home.
It means you don't have fake pipe bursts and send the observers home then continue counting ballots.

At some point REVOLUTION becomes the only answer. If you want to avoid it quit STEALING ELECTIONS
All that was looked into and explained..apparently not to your satisfaction..sorry about that.

That's not us.
Why cant you guys provide evidence the Dems cheated? Your own vote suppressing repubs even said there was no voter fraud.
The evidence is available to anyone not wearing blue blinders.

What we learned since november is we have a lot of lesser men and women I'm Washington who prefer their Swamp jobs over doing the right thing.

If course I'm talking about Republicans because Democrats have nothing to gain by doing the right thing
Yeah, I guess all those lawsuits were thrown out because the Judges were all wearing "blue blinders", even the repug Trump appointed ones. All the repug Governors and repug SoS and repug election officials where dear leader lost must have all been wearing blue blinders too. Or, maybe Trump is a psychopathic liar and you cult lemmings believe every word he says.

Do you know the mistake Trump made? he appointed judges who went to law school.

"we will storm the government buildings, kill cops, kill security guards, kill federal employees and agents, and demand a recount."

In the weeks, days and hours ahead of Wednesday's siege on the Capitol by President Donald Trump's zealous supporters, the warning signs were clear: online posts from hate groups and right-wing provocateurs agitating for civil war, the deaths of top lawmakers and attacks on law enforcement.

And now, as the dust settles and the country struggles to make sense of the violence that left five dead -- including an officer with the US Capitol Police -- experts warn that the calls for violence have only intensified ahead of Inauguration Day, when President-elect Joe Biden will be sworn in as commander in chief.’

A month ago, I told somebody that I thought Trump was going to declare Martial Law. I see no reason to think otherwise at this point seeing as how he sicced this group on the Capitol Building and then went back to the WH to enjoy the spectacle and actually refused to release a statement of any kind to ask them to stop the carnage. Trump is the most unscrupulous man to ever sit in the Oval Office, and I think it would be foolish to believe he's not going to try even more desperate ploys to retain power.

Of course he is going to try something else before the 20th. He is a devious POS. He is a Mafia Boss in the White House. The Republicans are going to be sorry that they are letting this criminal stay in the White House. Think about it....This man tried to destroy this country and the Repubs say..."It really isn't that bad..."

Is McConnell going to be saying that when the thugs drag is wrinkled ass out into the Capital courtyard and beat the crap out of him. That is where this is going. trump is so scared of leaving the protection of the presidency that he is prepared to do anything to stay in power. And, judging from the attack on the Capital, he has crazies that are willing to do it.

A month ago, I told somebody that I thought Trump was going to declare Martial Law. I see no reason to think otherwise at this point seeing as how he sicced this group on the Capitol Building and then went back to the WH to enjoy the spectacle and actually refused to release a statement of any kind to ask them to stop the carnage. Trump is the most unscrupulous man to ever sit in the Oval Office, and I think it would be foolish to believe he's not going to try even more desperate ploys to retain power.

Of course he is going to try something else before the 20th. He is a devious POS. He is a Mafia Boss in the White House. The Republicans are going to be sorry that they are letting this criminal stay in the White House. Think about it....This man tried to destroy this country and the Repubs say..."It really isn't that bad..."

Is McConnell going to be saying that when the thugs drag is wrinkled ass out into the Capital courtyard and beat the crap out of him. That is where this is going. trump is so scared of leaving the protection of the presidency that he is prepared to do anything to stay in power. And, judging from the attack on the Capital, he has crazies that are willing to do it.

Trump basically fed Mike Pence up to the mob that invaded the Capitol Building, and it reportedly scared Pence AND his family. I'm surprised Trump didn't kiss Pence on the mouth like Michael did with Fredo. But Pence's reaction was to "pass" on the 25th Amendment. The sycophant loyalty ship has sailed, Mike Save yourself before it's too late!!!

They'll be facing a different situation if they do. Trump won't be in charge or security for the inauguration, directly or indirectly.

Liberals only care about lawlessness and assaults on democracy when they are in power. The summer of 2020 showed US that. Back then, you people didn’t give a shot about lawlessness and violence. Hell, you celebrated it or ignored it.

Do you know the mistake Trump made? he appointed judges who went to law school.
He didn't appoint all the judges who were more loyal to the Deep State and democrat party than to the
Constitution and rule of law. That wouldn't be possible.

Watch the matter drop dead and disappear under the Corrupt Joe Biden cabal.

Rightists, are you plotting more lawlessness, violence, and treason this January 20th?

Probably not, since Trump announced he wouldn't be there Jan. 20. Which I think was the point of the announcement. If he had said he'd be there, so would a lot of his followers. . . . . . Now THAT would be an Inauguration to watch on TV!

Twitter has a problem. There are people organizing something Jan. 17 on Twitter and several other dates, I read last night.

No surprise. This is what happened with the Arab Spring and all the other color revolutions. They discovered Twitter. It's really perfect for organizing war, demonstrations, flash mobs, etc. Poor Twitter; I don't think they can fix this. It happened with the new Gutenberg Press as of 1450, too --- and lasted some 200 years.
Ya...it is a double edged sword for sure...
It's your president elect who wants to take conservatives to the shed.

Explain YOUR summer of riots, burning, looting, and assaults then you can run your mouth about Trump supporters. :talk2hand:

Forum List

Back