Right Wingers Owe The 10 Year Old Little Girl Who Was Raped An Apology

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
You no longer have to wonder how low the right-wing fanatics will go. Members of the so-called “pro-life” party should be ashamed of themselves. But they aren’t. They bask in the glow of their egos, confident in their supremacy, while the innocent and vulnerable suffer. And I can’t imagine anyone suffering more than the 10-year-old girl from Ohio who was raped and then, because of an archaic decision by the U.S. Supreme Court, forced to leave her home state and travel to Indiana for an abortion. But adding to her trauma are the right-wing pundits who’ve smeared her and denied her truth.

US4CC.meme.Michelle_Obama - virtue_signaling.png

This "story" was researched and found out to be another DEM LIE.

As soon as the research was published online, they find some schmuck and use him as fodder for their fraudulent scam agenda, and say he's the culprit that raped this non-existant girl.

PROVE this girl EXISTS!!!!

You no longer have to wonder how low the right-wing fanatics will go. Members of the so-called “pro-life” party should be ashamed of themselves. But they aren’t. They bask in the glow of their egos, confident in their supremacy, while the innocent and vulnerable suffer. And I can’t imagine anyone suffering more than the 10-year-old girl from Ohio who was raped and then, because of an archaic decision by the U.S. Supreme Court, forced to leave her home state and travel to Indiana for an abortion. But adding to her trauma are the right-wing pundits who’ve smeared her and denied her truth.

Not so fast slow one... the news is changing by the second... and if anyone needs to apologize its the open border nuts like you that are fine with child rapists crossing into America....

This "story" was researched and found out to be another DEM LIE.

As soon as the research was published online, they find some schmuck and use him as fodder for their fraudulent scam agenda, and say he's the culprit that raped this non-existant girl.

PROVE this girl EXISTS!!!!
I saw an attempted interview with the mother. She speaks no English and is refusing to cooperate with the police. Why wouldn't she want her daughter's rapist put away? Did she want her daughter to have the abortion? Was she told that this was the only way the guy wouldn't be deported?

Not so fast slow one... the news is changing by the second... and if anyone needs to apologize its the open border nuts like you that are fine with child rapists crossing into America....
Ahem. The last mile of the sex slave pipeline ends at the white house door.

The original story remains a lie. No child was forced to go to a neighboring state for an abortion. The abortion doctor/ activist will face charges for violating HIPAA privacy laws. Hallelujah!

"The wicked become ensnared in their own traps." -Psalm 141

Last edited:
The only ones who should feel embarrassed are the ones who thought this little girl was criminally violated. It turns out to only be statutory rape, if that, and the perp will never be convicted.

WAPO raised the same concern, I guess you forgot about that, eh? This story stinks to high heaven. There is no 6 week limit, it is based on detection of a fetal heartbeat. There was NO REASON to take the girl out of Ohio since they would have certainly made an exception for life risk with a pregnant 10 year old. The referring doctor is anonymous. The girl is still anonymous. There a confession but who knows? We are talking about Democrats here. Maybe they made a deal with him to say he did it. Put NOTHING past the Democrats, they will go as low as they need to go to get what they want.

No need to apologize for not wanting to pay for people to kill their babies. My choice. Especially since a four hour drive in any direction and the abortion is available. I am sorry for what the little girl has gone through but won't change my moral perspective of abortion because of it...
1657846942538.png

Maybe they can file a lawsuit against the Ohio Attorney General and a few publications that called it a hoax, citing mental anguish.

Instead, they are going after the doctor who helped her.

WAPO raised the same concern, I guess you forgot about that, eh? This story stinks to high heaven. There is no 6 week limit, it is based on detection of a fetal heartbeat. There was NO REASON to take the girl out of Ohio since they would have certainly made an exception for life risk with a pregnant 10 year old. The referring doctor is anonymous. The girl is still anonymous. There a confession but who knows? We are talking about Democrats here. Maybe they made a deal with him to say he did it. Put NOTHING past the Democrats, they will go as low as they need to go to get what they want.
I have seen literally hundreds of cases very similar to this. The man confesses instantly. He is anxious to explain that he did nothing wrong. It is love. They are going to get married someday. His intentions are pure.

Instead, they are going after the doctor who helped her.
Strange how just yesterday, the State AG was saying that the story was questionable because no crime had been reported and that the doctors involved, are REQUIRED to report the crime of rape of a 10-year-old.

He was even saying that there was not even an investigation into the rape of a 10-year-old.

Today, suddenly they have someone in custody, even though there was no investigation.

... and STILL, the two doctors have failed to report the crime of rape.

You can't have it both ways.

The rape is the responsibility of democrats. Period.

We’re sorry we tolerate Democrats and RINOs that gave us our open borders policy and illegals like the one that raped a 10 year old.

Maybe they can file a lawsuit against the Ohio Attorney General and a few publications that called it a hoax, citing mental anguish.
No case. They have no idea what anyone said. They can't be anguished by what they don't understand.

Forum List

Back