I Don't Know Who This Guy Is But He's Really Hammering Democrats And Making Their Walk Into The Capital Miserable

Meh, to each their own. That's not my style but I am fairly meek when confronting people unless they have done something to me personally.

I get he is trying to get some "shock views" and throw in some juvenile comedy, however, wouldn't he be more effective if he just called them out with specific policy arguments? Call them out with intelligent points rather than this.

AOC is peculiar in that she shows her video after and calls him out for his "racist" remarks, meanwhile when he called her out initially she does the peace sign. Seems like she wants it both ways.

Sort of reminds me of a time a gay guy was hitting at me when I was in university. Maybe it wasn't my thing, but hey, it was a stroke of my ego. Gay men usually have high standards too!

Meh, to each their own. That's not my style but I am fairly meek when confronting people unless they have done something to me personally.

I get he is trying to get some "shock views" and throw in some juvenile comedy, however, wouldn't he be more effective if he just called them out with specific policy arguments? Call them out with intelligent points rather than this.

AOC is peculiar in that she shows her video after and calls him out for his "racist" remarks, meanwhile when he called her out initially she does the peace sign. Seems like she wants it both ways.

Sort of reminds me of a time a gay guy was hitting at me when I was in university. Maybe it wasn't my thing, but hey, it was a stroke of my ego. Gay men usually have high standards too!
WELL GOD DAMN.......I can't count how many times Gay guys hit on me!!!!!!!

You just can't walk into "The Blue Oyster" without being hit on and bothered when you just want to have a drink.

That was the first time the guards removed children from a hearing because of a fear that democrats would attack them.
Are you sure it wasn't because Kavanaugh totally CRIED, (he did cry....LOLLOOOL) and that is something young children shouldn't see.

A grown man is absolutely allowed to cry when sadness and tragedy occurs.
But not when he is caught in a LIE, and knows he was busted.

AOC really started ranting online over what this guy said about her. She thinks that he has no right to say this stuff.

And right in front of a Capitol cop! Why, AOC, he should have split that guy's skull open for offending you by exercising his First Amendment right to tell the world what a fucking LARD ASS communist you really are!

Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 6.57.41 PM.png

her weak leftist boyfriend did and said nothing and kept walking ....
Of course. That's why even liberal women prefer conservative men. Because they are men.

It was a jerky thing for that guy to say. But AOC was surprised that it was "right in front of a Capital Police officer? What did she think he would do? Shoot the guy in the head?

Hey, they can't do that to everyone that pisses off Dems in Congress.

Forum List

Back