Right Wingers are twisting the Loudon County incident to suit their political position...through lies and half truths

Of course they are....This is the age of the Serial Liar, trump....
Good ‘ole JimH52 , a shill for a tranny Rapist and the School Board that enabled it.

It’s people like that make me almost want to go to hell when I die so I can at least see you getting tortured for an eternity.

The kid was dressed like a girl and raped a real girl in the ladies room. The father of the girl was arrested when he protested at a school meeting. The only thing that's twisted is the left defending the sick bastard.

Of course they are....This is the age of the Serial Liar, trump....
I don’t read far right wing material and there is no reason to look up op-ed pieces from far left wing sites. Let me see it on mainstream otherwise all you have are lots of lies a truth twisting.

WTF are you talking about? According to the link the incident happened as related but they take issue with the "cover up" part. If the cover up was exaggerated does that make the incident untruthful? It's the media coverage that has twisted the truth not the parents.

Conservatives are liars and utterly dishonest – we see proof of that on this forum daily.
And they are being lead by the Liar in Chief...who attempted to topple a Constitutional Process. He was knee deep in planning January 6th. Documents are coming out. He even write a memo on his stationary that says. He lies and the repub party just stand there and nod. They are the Taliban of the United States.

The kid was dressed like a girl and raped a real girl in the ladies room. The father of the girl was arrested when he protested at a school meeting. The only thing that's twisted is the left defending the sick bastard.
He was arrested because he barged into the meeting, refused to sign the speakers list, and then became obnoxious. It was staged....the repub party operatives did it.

Ya' know. . . I wouldn't doubt that it was staged, not one bit.

But? That is what the left gets for pushing a policy that does not, in the end, really have the approval of the masses. This is what the LGBTQ and eugenics folks get for infusing this agenda into the mass cultural programming, with out the leave of the masses. Tragic results, and push back from those results, were bound to happen.

You are STILL, fundamentally ignoring the rape of this guy's daughter. You are being cold and uncaring.

Usually, I would say O.K., this staged event is a bit underhanded. . . but SOMETHING has to be done, doesn't it? The controlled media didn't report on it. I didn't hear about it till this, did you?

So stop already. You care more about your agenda than innocent girls being raped, which is reprehensible. So fuck off and go pound sand.
I have stayed out of this discussion but it seem you are correct the OP is more concerned about the dirty underhanded way the GOP did this than the fact the individual raped not one but two girls at two different schools.

Also let be clear if the DNC could do something like this, well they would ( not the rape but the dirty politics ) so let cut the nonsense and admit this is typical politics in the 21st century … ( That was directed at the OP )

Forum List

Back