Right Wing spokesman Sean Hannity unhinged: pulls gun on co-worker Juan Williams

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
"Unhinged" describes more and more right wing commentators these days, with Trump leading the charge to madness - see his "Obama was wire tapping me" schtick, totally out there

and of course most people have seen Glenn Beck lose it for years, and Limbaugh?.....the maniac goes on a tirade for hours every day. Alex Jones-style bombast must be Trump's goal for this to make any sense

Source: CNN.com

Hannity, Trump's biggest backer on television, has said this is entertainment for him: "I am a counterpuncher," he told one Twitter user who asked why he was so antagonistic. "I do not start fights but I finish them. This is pure entertainment for me. If people take cheap shots I hit back."

Last year, after ending one of his many spirited on-air arguments with liberal contributor Juan Williams, Hannity pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at Williams, according to three sources with knowledge of the incident. He even turned on the laser sight, causing a red dot to bob around on Williams' body. (Hannity was just showing off, the sources said, but the unforeseen off-camera antic clearly disturbed Williams and others on set.)

For the record: Hannity's colleagues brought the Williams incident to the attention of Fox News executives, though it's not clear whether anything came of it. The sources said it went to Bill Shine, the network's co-president and longtime Fox News executive, who is Hannity's longtime friend and a former producer. A Fox News spokesperson said the incident was referred to the legal and human resources departments.

Sources: Sean Hannity once pulled a gun on Juan Williams

"Unhinged" describes more and more right wing commentators these days, with Trump leading the charge to madness - see his "Obama was wire tapping me" schtick, totally out there

and of course most people have seen Glenn Beck lose it for years, and Limbaugh?.....the maniac goes on a tirade for hours every day. Alex Jones-style bombast must be Trump's goal for this to make any sense

Hannity, Trump's biggest backer on television, has said this is entertainment for him: "I am a counterpuncher," he told one Twitter user who asked why he was so antagonistic. "I do not start fights but I finish them. This is pure entertainment for me. If people take cheap shots I hit back."

Last year, after ending one of his many spirited on-air arguments with liberal contributor Juan Williams, Hannity pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at Williams, according to three sources with knowledge of the incident. He even turned on the laser sight, causing a red dot to bob around on Williams' body. (Hannity was just showing off, the sources said, but the unforeseen off-camera antic clearly disturbed Williams and others on set.)

For the record: Hannity's colleagues brought the Williams incident to the attention of Fox News executives, though it's not clear whether anything came of it. The sources said it went to Bill Shine, the network's co-president and longtime Fox News executive, who is Hannity's longtime friend and a former producer. A Fox News spokesperson said the incident was referred to the legal and human resources departments.

It is a lie debunked in two other threads.

Very Fake News: Juan Williams Slams CNN Report Claiming Sean Hannity 'Pulled Gun' on Him After 'Argument'

Very Fake News: Juan Williams Slams CNN Report Claiming Sean Hannity 'Pulled Gun' on Him After 'Argument'

sorry for the repetition but I haven't seen any rebuttals

seems to that if the story is true that 'hannity' doesn't know how to properly use a gun !!

upload_2017-3-17_11-23-11.png

working as a foreign agent now for a Ukraine who backed Trump. Of course I believe Hannity pulled a gun as well, it is something he would do. It fits.

You can't see period. You don't care how many threads there are, you need to get yours in. You are obviously a paid spammer. Too bad you aren't employable in the marketplace but I guess you have to eat.

"... Hannity was just showing off ..."

Typical of RWNJ gun nutters and not at all surprising about loony Hannity.

:rofl:
You don't debunk a claim with DIMBART. :lmao:

Sheeeeesh. Gullible's Travels....

Last edited:

You could use the google,but you dont want to find something that would hurt the narrative....amiright?

I've educated the liberals about this incident. It's been debunked by the "victim" himself.
Any further claims of Hannity displaying "violence" or being "unhinged" will be a blatant lie, and will make liars out of anyone making such claims at this point.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Yeah...try reading what they actually did......

seems to that if the story is true that 'hannity' doesn't know how to properly use a gun !!

Fox investigated

Juan said he was never in danger when Hannity showed him the gun he was fully licensed to carry in NY and is well versed in the law and etiquette.

CNN sensationalizing a non story. They have nothing else to report on?

The economy, n korea, germany, iran........... and they are blowing up a time when Juan was shown a gun?

i think that 'sean' has to try again , i sugesst a .44 or a .45 !! :afro:

hannity is a wusse , and the other guy in the story is worse SDevil .

We wish our heroic American patriot Sean had pulled the trigger on that red-eyed eggplant.

The loudmouth Sambo element has got to learn its place again.

America for REAL Americans!

Know what we mean?

We wish our heroic American patriot Sean had pulled the trigger on that red-eyed eggplant.

The loudmouth Sambo element has got to learn its place again.

America for REAL Americans!

Know what we mean?

You are no American. Stop defiling the term by misusing it.

Forum List

Back