Right Wing Racism

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
Whenever racism is mentioned, the speaker is castigated and told no such thing exists, look around they say. Of course now that John Derbyshire has been fired, all is again OK with the world. But if this clears the slate, what color was the slate yesterday. Somethings are hard to face, but face them we must if we are honest human beings.

Anything wrong with this? The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

National Review

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

I think that the conservative strategy -- talk about cutting taxes instead of ******* -- hasn't worked.

I'm not suggesting that as conservatives we all start spewing racial epithets.

I am suggesting we BE MORE HONEST ABOUT REAL MOTIVATIONS.

The truth is -- and conservatives will scream -- that race is a much bigger issue than we like to say. White conservatives don't really think it's so horrible, awful, terrible that a little ol' white granny gets Social Security. What gets their goat is a black welfare mama pumping out all these little future Trayvons, and doing it on the white dime.

We need to start talking honestly. We need to separate the races.

Whenever racism is mentioned, the speaker is castigated and told no such thing exists, look around they say. Of course now that John Derbyshire has been fired, all is again OK with the world. But if this clears the slate, what color was the slate yesterday. Somethings are hard to face, but face them we must if we are honest human beings.

National Review

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

I'm thinking the same should happen with Obama and Holder, as with Derbyshire. Racists are racists, whatever their color.

We need to separate the races, in part because of this:

The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

What this means is that life in a society predicated on "equality" becomes a virtual torture chamber when... we aren't actually equal. Resources are wrongly "equalized" in such a way as to penalize whites heavily, and reward black unjustifiably. That's a major fucking problem that nobody is talking about.

The democrat party is the historic party of racism. 60's segregationists were democrats. Al Gore's father senator Gore was a segregationist. Democrat senator Robert Byrd was a member of the KKK and often used the "N" word in public. High profile newspaper cartoonists portrayed a Black woman, Dr. Condie Rice in nasty cartoons depicting her as a caricature of a slave woman and nobody even apologized much less was fired for it. Lefties play the race card when they have nothing else in their hand.

When you post on Left-Wing racism then I will give a shit..

won't hold my breath though

Time magazine 1956 : Has there been any notable improvment or have the problems mentioned ( 56 ) years ago only grown ?

National Review

Kindly go fuck yourself, you race-bating bigot.

Thanks.

National Review

Kindly go fuck yourself, you race-bating bigot.

Thanks.

Yes, Lee Atwater was a race baiting bigot.

Well, if blacks didn't KILL at 5 times the rate as a population then whites...Maybe whites wouldn't be racist? O'shit logic doesn't matter to you bastards that turn entire cities(let alone nations throughout africa) into third world hell holes. Whites are racist because we don't wish to live with the violence, crime and the fact that we have to look over our backs. We like societies that have people that we can trust and will work with us. The opposite of what blacks bring to a community(normally of course).

I guess blacks will play the victim card as that's all they're capable of doing. A population of losers! I will keep telling the truth as whites need to understand that blacks will KILL YOU, Rape you and steal from you without a second thought! You blacks need to understand that whites like to work hard and want the best for our childrens futures...So what do you expect? Can you even think in a logical way outside of pure hatred and victimhood? I understand that some of you are intelligent enough, but you seem to have a huge portion of your population that commit very bad things that most senseable populations don't want to be around. A far larger percentage of your population that is...That's uncontrolable by any senseable blacks.

Maybe we want
-safe communities
-low crime
-high living standards

We don't want gangs or gun battles on the corner! Or flash mobs stealing crap in our stores.

Maybe the fact that we want a civilized first world society=racism?

Last edited:
Derbyshire is certainly correct on the whole but I would argue that he has overstated some areas. that said, here is the area in which I think everybody should think about--

(8) These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is a degree more antisocial yet.

(9) A small cohort of blacks—in my experience, around five percent—is ferociously hostile to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks—around half—will go along passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming to them.

although I feel that group intelligence levels are the main factor in this area of civility I also think that there is also a much larger than normal bulge of violent and psychopathic 'predators' in the black cohort.

it is especially unfortunate that the blacks in the mid-range and above cannot reign in corrupt and anti social behaviour in their cultural leaders. Marion Berry comes to mind but there are numerous examples everywhere that blacks are in control of politics or finances.

the ease in which ordinary blacks can get swept up into mob mentality is also concerning. I am not saying that there are no corrupt white leaders or white mobs, just that the probability of them is far lower than in blacks.

I remember finding this article years ago when TIME first put its back copies on-line.

it is truly amazing the main problems are still the same even though so much progress has been made. a rising tide lifts all boats. short of whacking white and asian babies on the head with a ballpeen hammer, there will always be an unequal utilization of available opportunities.

When you post on Left-Wing racism then I will give a shit..

won't hold my breath though

And how would that affect racism in America? Would that make you care or aware? If so called left wing racism exists then find it and post it, but make sure it is as obvious as the comments above and not an extension of racist apologetics.

Equivalency is an interesting phenomena today, it is a child's morality but obviously a neat way to avoid the real issues in life.

"Because racial privilege cannot be separated from the defense of local liberty in American history, it is no surprise that the state has been seen by many whites -from Oxford Mississippi to Boston Massachusetts- as the enemy of their local liberty." George Shulman

Forum List

Back