Right Or Wrong: The Truth About Kissing Children On The Lips

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
It is becoming a common practice for adults to plant kisses on childrenā€™s lips.

Children enjoy being kissed even when they have no idea what it means. A little baby would smile or laugh when an adult plants a kiss on him or her.

Most parents kiss their children as a sign of affection but they will cringe when they see others kissing their little babies on the lips. Some others will however not even be bothered about it.

Some people would not mind if the kiss is from grandparents, siblings and other family members but they would not accept it when itā€™s coming from friends and peers.

Though some will point out, ā€œI donā€™t want people kissing my baby on the lips because it is not healthy,ā€ but deep down, you know that is not the main reason. Some parents feel like kissing their children on the lip is something intimate that an outsider shouldnā€™t do without permission...

WHATS YOUR TAKE?

SOURCE: Right Or Wrong The Truth About Kissing Children On The Lips - eReporter

It is becoming a common practice for adults to plant kisses on childrenā€™s lips.

Children enjoy being kissed even when they have no idea what it means. A little baby would smile or laugh when an adult plants a kiss on him or her.

Most parents kiss their children as a sign of affection but they will cringe when they see others kissing their little babies on the lips. Some others will however not even be bothered about it.

Some people would not mind if the kiss is from grandparents, siblings and other family members but they would not accept it when itā€™s coming from friends and peers.

Though some will point out, ā€œI donā€™t want people kissing my baby on the lips because it is not healthy,ā€ but deep down, you know that is not the main reason. Some parents feel like kissing their children on the lip is something intimate that an outsider shouldnā€™t do without permission...

WHATS YOUR TAKE?

SOURCE: Right Or Wrong The Truth About Kissing Children On The Lips - eReporter
How do you know what people are feeling deep down? I wouldnt want some germ ridden stranger handling my child let alone kissing them.

becoming common practice? Where the hell have you been for thousands of years?

Who knew? I thought people have been kissing pretty much ever since they got lips.

As to the question -

Depends on the relationship between the kisser and the kissee but I would never allow most people to kiss my child, period.

Last edited:
How do you know what people are feeling deep down? I wouldnt want some germ ridden stranger handling my child let alone kissing them.

Please tell me that you have not reproduced, Asslips?

What if alcoholism is hereditary?
Yes I have 4 times. Once with a white woman.

I dont drink but your existence is proof alcoholism is a bad thing.

Forum List

Back