Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

Might want to take anther look at your first link.

More than 6 protestors there
The key fact is that the authorities are not lifting a finger to protect innocent law abiding citizens

the rioters could have easily burned the couples house down if not for the ar-15 and 9mm auto
Dumbfuck, how many houses did those protesters walk past where no one pulled a gun on them? How many of those houses did they burn down?

Dumbfuck, how many houses did those protesters walk past where no one pulled a gun on them?
People who are as ignorant of the facts as you are should not be calling anyone dumb

the mob walked past ZERO other houses in that neighborhood before reaching the McCluskey home

Dumbfuck, how many houses did those protesters walk past where no one pulled a gun on them?
People who are as ignorant of the facts as you are should not be calling anyone dumb

the mob walked past ZERO other houses in that neighborhood before reaching the McCluskey home
Dumbfuck, where did I specify that "neighborhood?"

Here, I'll answer the question you're too scared to answer -- none.

Dumbfuck, where did I specify that "neighborhood?"
I dont care where they went on Halloween to get their free candy

on that day at that time they were on private property just a stones throw from McClusky’s home
Moron, you made up the stupid excuse that a peaceful protest which burned down zero houses deserved to have a gun pulled on them because otherwise they could have burned down the McClownskey's house. :cuckoo:

Nope, it was a peaceful protest.
I dont call it peaceful when a mob of hundreds tears down a gate and invades private property

in view of how most peaceful protests end in violence that makes the mob a threat

Nope, it was a peaceful protest.
I dont call it peaceful when a mob of hundreds tears down a gate and invades private property

in view of how most peaceful protests end in violence that makes the mob a threat
When McClownsky pulled a gun on them, they had not torn down any gate. That excuse doesn't fly.

When McClownsky pulled a gun on them, they had not torn down any gate. That excuse doesn't fly.
You are completely ignorant of the facts

the gate had to be torn down in order for the mob to reach the McClosky home

You are completely ignorant of the facts

the gate had to be torn down in order for the mob to reach the McClosky home
LOL

Moron, all they had to do to enter was to open the gate...

gate.jpg

Forum List

Back